Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#27805 by Amethyst Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:27 pm
Recently I found Prismatic Crystals from a blue Renegade Crystal, I'm aware that it's not commonly used much in pvp but which elite tech would be useful for it? I'm more likely not gonna keep it forever.
#27810 by Nomma Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:34 pm
I use it a lot, even in PvP. Yes, it isn't the best weapon. But from I've heard, and done, I think that increased rate of fire is the best option. Faster DoT stacking and more hits. I haven't seen others that use prysmatics use any other elite tech.

Check out my youtube channel! Many astroflux videos!

You may know me as Nomma, ShadowLegend, or Omega. They are all me.<>
#70600 by NIGHTMARE Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 pm
Amethyst wrote:Recently I found Prismatic Crystals from a blue Renegade Crystal, I'm aware that it's not commonly used much in pvp but which elite tech would be useful for it? I'm more likely not gonna keep it forever.

Extra Projectiles et. It's by far the best

EMPEROR of the NEZERIANS,drop DEAD, HUMANS!
#70610 by NIGHTMARE Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:46 pm
Draconis wrote:Dude, look at the date. This person doesn't even play anymore.

Just wanted to say something xd

EMPEROR of the NEZERIANS,drop DEAD, HUMANS!