Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#1780 by iDerrp Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 pm
Ok, I don't know if it's with the sudden increase of the astroflux community, but today the lag is MASSIVE. The game is unplayable becauses things won't load, or I randomly get damaged and can't switch my weapons. Devs, please try to do your best :)
#1781 by Cota Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:42 pm
I noticed some lag in hyperion with 15 players online...

EDIT: Thanks to that lag, I just found out that going into the sun makes over 3000 damage :)

EDIT 2: Lag became higher and higher after a few minutes so I had to leave :/

Cota, also known as Titanium, level 107 space pilot.
#1782 by AgentBunni Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:30 am
With enough energy resist, you can survive a trip through most suns without hardened shield activated. (Vibrillian sun isn't so forgiving)
#1783 by iDerrp Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 pm
Yeah, I tried vibra with 75% energy resist.... im still mourning my scraps D:
#76000 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 01, 2018 1:54 am
iDerrp wrote:Yeah, I tried vibra with 75% energy resist.... im still mourning my scraps D:

Try with more armor and maybe a sh to hp art with a 200% sh art , good luck :)

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76006 by BrianN Tue May 01, 2018 3:52 pm
Seriously? Replying to a 5.5 year old post?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76007 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 01, 2018 5:20 pm
BrianN wrote:Seriously? Replying to a 5.5 year old post?

I believe that all questions must be answered no matter the time also I been reading your post brian and I gotta say that your passive agressiveness its like the cherry on top of the cake of any post , good job buddie keep it up!

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#76109 by GuestNINJAS Tue May 22, 2018 5:06 am
xDreamSlayerx wrote:
BrianN wrote:Seriously? Replying to a 5.5 year old post?

I believe that all questions must be answered no matter the time also I been reading your post brian and I gotta say that your passive agressiveness its like the cherry on top of the cake of any post , good job buddie keep it up!

Brian is referring to what's called NECROBUMPING, which is against the rules of this forum.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#76126 by bolbi Thu May 24, 2018 5:12 am
@xDreamSlayerx
Please refrain form necrobumping old threads in the future. If you really think it should be answered you can send them a private message here on the forums.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"