Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#76150 by GoatusMax Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:54 am
I just picked up my own Bionic Daemon and I think I have some ideas, but I'd like to know what YOU did with YOURS. I see potential for a fast fire tank with luring capabilities, but again, I'd like to know what YOU did with it.
#76164 by BrianN Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 pm
Left it in the trash heap

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76168 by 3ace Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 pm
Play the game and count how many daemons you see other players using. I'll wait.

The answer is zero.

There's no potential. Transfer teeth to another ship and move on.
#76176 by GuestNINJAS Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:09 am
3ace wrote:Play the game and count how many daemons you see other players using. I'll wait.

The answer is zero.

There's no potential. Transfer teeth to another ship and move on.

If I could buy it, I would do it and use it.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#76186 by GoatusMax Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:49 pm
I also like playing the lesser used ships and finding ways to make useful the things others deem worthless. I plan on putting the weapon on other ships, but I also want to use the ship itself. The fact that I don't see people use it only makes me want to use it more. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.