Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#74407 by GoatusMax Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:42 pm
So far in my own I have tried to go for a "Christmas Tree" theme as best I can while still taking the strengths and weaknesses of the ship into account. So far I've given it an energy manipulator (My attack Orniment), a PSG (Life leaching lights), Nuke (Standard on all my ships) Mine layer (To leave gifts behind) and of course the Gift Wrapper that comes with the ship itself. I'm curious what everyone else went with on theirs.
#74725 by declan_winter Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 am
Ooh, don't forget my favorite, use all three smartguns and alternatingly burst-spam them rapidly. Christmas lights!

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#74729 by GoatusMax Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 am
Seeing as I absolutely never play PVP I have resolved that I will never have enough troops to buy any of the smart guns. I can only hope to perhaps find them in pods if they're in there. Good thought though.