Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#74334 by Lapalme Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:46 am
Hi all,

For the past two days I am getting a white screen on my ArmorGames account - I can not proceed to play !
I've had this before - I was able to find a solution - but now I'm stumped.
I have reinstalled flash player, tested on a different navigator, performed a cCleaner, disabled AdBlock ... all without success.

I'm out of ideas - any suggestions anyone ?

ArmorGames white page.jpg
ArmorGames white page.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 111 times
#74335 by bolbi Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:01 am
:? The only time I get that is when flash player isn't loading
So maybe try and make sure flash wasn't disabled? Some browsers will disable it by default now, and when they update sometimes that's the problem.

If it's not that I can't say I know anything else that would help

Only other thing is possibly try using the flash projector that has worked for me, however it's tedious IMO for just a little less lag. I believe it's stickied in hints and tips section.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"