Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#73892 by BrianN Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:56 pm
Perhaps you misclicked "dismiss"...which I don't really know why this is an option.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73895 by bolbi Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 pm
The dismiss button only shows up after you have at least 4 crew so that isn't what happened. First off do you know if you've lost the 100 flux that it costs to buy the crew nember? If you it seems like you haven't lost any flux then you might not have confirmed buying the crew member, or if you logged out or disconnected soon after buying them possibly a server crash caused it to roll back a few hours. If it's not any of that I have no clue.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73901 by neondertalec Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:17 am
bolbi wrote:The dismiss button only shows up after you have at least 4 crew so that isn't what happened. First off do you know if you've lost the 100 flux that it costs to buy the crew nember? If you it seems like you haven't lost any flux then you might not have confirmed buying the crew member, or if you logged out or disconnected soon after buying them possibly a server crash caused it to roll back a few hours. If it's not any of that I have no clue.

the crew member which is gone was from 1 lvl, and how did my friend lose 1 if he had 2?
#73911 by bolbi Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:46 pm
I've never heard of this happening before, I would suggest making a report post in Bugs under account issues. From what I know the devs try and handle those issues, so you will hopefully be able to get the crew, make sure you and your friend know what your player ID is incase they need it (type "/myid" in chat in-game)

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"