Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#73810 by Traf Harrison Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:31 pm
why the hell has my account been blocked cause my real name is Traf Harrison and i use Traf in this game... i am no mod i am a paying player that payed alot of cash in this game... i have never pretended ever to be a mod i have always said when people asked if i'm the mods trafs alt.. i have always said no i'm am only using this name cause it is my real name there is no rules stating that i can't use my real name.......
#73811 by BrianN Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:07 pm
There are different rules for different people

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73820 by traf Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 am
your account was blocked? I'll look into it, it shouldn't have been.

what's your ID?

Edit:
BrianN, i do appreciate your consistency. Every situation has the same answer, regardless of what information is presented :roll: (mild kidding)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#73822 by Shieldity Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:47 am
Same name than traf? (Mod)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73830 by BrianN Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:14 am
traf wrote:your account was blocked? I'll look into it, it shouldn't have been.

what's your ID?

Edit:
BrianN, i do appreciate your consistency. Every situation has the same answer, regardless of what information is presented :roll: (mild kidding)

Did I ever say that there shouldnt be different rules for different people?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73837 by Traf Harrison Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:32 pm
my id is 1462042812691
traf wrote:your account was blocked? I'll look into it, it shouldn't have been.

what's your ID?

Edit: