Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#73800 by Shieldity Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:58 pm
Hey! I'm planning to do a "new player" commentary in french with english subtitles, with cuts and such.

How about it? (It may encourage new players to play the game?)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73806 by Shieldity Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:03 am
Bellatrix wrote:Do it!

Thumbs up!

I just found out my voice on audacity sounds like a 11 years old.

The voice won't be there..(I'm ashamed of my own voice lolz).

Only the music of the game/sound effects will be heard (A tutorial gameplay..)

Getting started the next week, I guess..

Hope y'all find this interesting !

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

#73808 by Shieldity Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 am
Holy potato I forgot the most important detail ! What will be the name of the series? I'll surely come up with one amazing one!.... Yeah
.. not really.