Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#73720 by Shieldity Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:51 am
Like always I like visiting the forums and I clicked on one, it showed me "you are not authorized to read this post"

Why?

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73724 by Shieldity Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 am
Draconis wrote:Might help if you link the thread you weren't allowed to view.

Mod's by XP382

Maybe is it because he blocked me?

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

#73734 by BrianN Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:09 am
Nice to see the flippant attitude towards us normals is still alive and well in modville.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73735 by bolbi Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:19 am
I think it was probably moved so that there isn't a ton of inappropriate language (in the screenshots) just out in the open for anyone to see, I doubt they are trying to discourage reporting stuff, but rather trying to keep this forum semi-safe for any kids that may wander here.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73737 by BrianN Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:28 am
Delete the offending posts and dont give a very unclear 'answer'...thats the way to go...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73741 by Bellatrix Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:20 am
BrianN wrote:Delete the offending posts and dont give a very unclear 'answer'...thats the way to go...

The thread was removed as said above, because the screen shoots contained "bad language". There is no need for those screenshoots to be able to be viewed by anyone here. We cant simple delete over 50% of the content of thread and expect it to be OK. So we moved it in case it would come up for discussion in the future.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#73745 by BrianN Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:11 pm
Bella's response was what was needed...none of this doublespeak nonsense.

#73747 by porridgehead Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:25 pm
I am glad you got the answer you sought to the question that GuestNinja's did not ask. Next time, I will be more careful to answer whatever it is I think you might want to know instead of that which is asked by somebody else.

If that is too flippant and convoluted for you I could summarize it in probably, say, two words. But I won't.

Just for the record, my flippant attitude is mine and mine alone and does not reflect that of the other moderators. Nor is it reserved for whatever you define 'normals'. I am equally annoying to players, mods, trolls, hackers, sportos, motorheads, geeks, bloods, wastoids, dweebies or Richardheads both in-game and in real life. I believe in equal opportunity aggravation, forwarding payback and simply spreading the grief. I also believe in FSM, Jibberz Krabs, Peter Chriss Kringle and above all else, being an infuriating porridgehead.
#73751 by Shieldity Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 am
Well thanks guys, basically my question was :

"Why am I restricted from looking at a forum?'

Answer (From what I read) : Post deleted, moved or maybe (user blocked?)

That message was brand new to me, whatever thank you guys !

#73763 by BrianN Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:07 am
Hey sup, how bad was Harvey for you?