Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#73571 by Simontuti Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:20 pm
Hello dear Astroflux buddies I have a question about Astroflux.net on mozzila firefox.
So i just cleared my C: disk from junk including internet files, and the issue is that Astroflux main login page is not loading anymore, just a simple black screen where main image with login boxes and button miss... do you guys know anything that i should do so i can retrieve browser astroflux functionality? (I don't want to download the game because it's only fullscreen and i can't access other web pages at the same time, if there is a method i can disable fullscreen if game downloaded, please tell me i could get used to this too. :)

BLUE HAWKS ELITE will thrive with each new day.