Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#72075 by meow720 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:59 am
Every time I level up, it says I gained 8% health, shield, etc at the bottom of the screen. so I did some math, and found that my stats would then double every 9 levels. this seems like an insane amount, so tell me: is this true?
#72079 by declan_winter Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 am
I could be wrong, but I think that it works off of base rather than multiplying off of itself.

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#72085 by PurpleVind Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:50 am
The 8% works off your base stays only, so does not include arts or ET upgraded. Yes, every 10 levels your base stays are almost doubled (80% not 100%). Basically, it is another percent increase like arts give.