Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#72074 by meow720 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:48 am
I have seen players use cloaking device and "hold down" the key, for almost permanent cloak (I think it was 0.5 sec of decloak. How is this done?
#72077 by declan_winter Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:01 am
While I think this is still possible, (Cloaking speed has met with multiple nerfs) you need nearly full rate of fire elite tech on the Cloaking Device as well as 40% cooldown from artifacts. The Assasin T-28 is easier to do this with than the Nexar Shadow, simply because of it's better power regeneration.
Last edited by declan_winter on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#72080 by BrianN Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:24 am
declan_winter wrote:While I think this is still possible, (Cloaking speed has met with multiple nerfs) you need nearly full rate of fire elite tech on the Cloaking Device as well as 40% cooldown from artifacts. The Assasin T-28 is easier to do this with than the Nexar Shadow, simply because of it's high power regeneration.

Yeah, its possible, but you need such an ungodly amount of cooldown on the shadow that you're basically going with 2 arts.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#72097 by Magenta Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 am
There have not been any nerfs since Drac's post. All information there is still accurate.

To vanish indefinitely on assassin you need:
Power (ET) +rof 15%
Cloak (ET)+rof 25%
Cool down arts +25%