Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#70598 by NIGHTMARE Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:06 pm
How to use it, on what to use it (PvE) and what's the Max DoT and dps you could reach on it?

EMPEROR of the NEZERIANS,drop DEAD, HUMANS!
#70599 by bolbi Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:52 pm
Well I use them to kill pretty much everything, (except Exe, Cleaner, Judis, Sidus, Regius, speed/gold aura blades and edges, maybe shadows though that might be due to my lack of hp, and some players)

dps is dependant on arts for flat out dps, use flat arts and rof (ias) and I can get easily over 1 million dps.

For better stacking dot DON'T use flat arts use % arts and rof I was getting around about 3000 over 3 seconds per projectile

Note: best ET is projectiles, better Dot ET is better for stacking dot, however projectiles ET is at least 90% as effective for dot and at least 200% as effective for dps. Also might be good to note that I use a Crystal ship so I've got a little more damage then you might get

How to use them in PvP it's a good drifting (moving one way and just let momentum carry you so that you can shoot behind you) weapon, also it's good as a tank killer due to it's good stacking damage, assuming you don't get killed before the dot stacks pretty high.
For PvE for most enemies it's just a matter of keeping alive whilst keeping the stacking dot going. For example I was using them to kill Crystals (durian elite) at level 60 or so cause i could keep the stack by circling them. Also I've killed Vindicators, Phasers, and Edges by cricling them as well. Also for DNs you can use them like you would acid blaster, you just have to be quicker to getting back to using them cause they have a lower dot time.

Hope that helped :D

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70608 by NIGHTMARE Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:39 pm
bolbi wrote:Well I use them to kill pretty much everything, (except Exe, Cleaner, Judis, Sidus, Regius, speed/gold aura blades and edges, maybe shadows though that might be due to my lack of hp, and some players)

dps is dependant on arts for flat out dps, use flat arts and rof (ias) and I can get easily over 1 million dps.

For better stacking dot DON'T use flat arts use % arts and rof I was getting around about 3000 over 3 seconds per projectile

Note: best ET is projectiles, better Dot ET is better for stacking dot, however projectiles ET is at least 90% as effective for dot and at least 200% as effective for dps. Also might be good to note that I use a Crystal ship so I've got a little more damage then you might get

How to use them in PvP it's a good drifting (moving one way and just let momentum carry you so that you can shoot behind you) weapon, also it's good as a tank killer due to it's good stacking damage, assuming you don't get killed before the dot stacks pretty high.
For PvE for most enemies it's just a matter of keeping alive whilst keeping the stacking dot going. For example I was using them to kill Crystals (durian elite) at level 60 or so cause i could keep the stack by circling them. Also I've killed Vindicators, Phasers, and Edges by cricling them as well. Also for DNs you can use them like you would acid blaster, you just have to be quicker to getting back to using them cause they have a lower dot time.

Hope that helped :D

Thank you, that helped a lot :)

EMPEROR of the NEZERIANS,drop DEAD, HUMANS!