Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#70429 by TheNeglected Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 am
What et is best for razors and what arts should I use? I'm asking cause I've seen a buff in a balance update and it was very op like 2 years ago

I've been loving like I've been neglected...

PvP teached by DeniToSaMa

Everything else teached by TheSpark
#70450 by GuestNINJAS Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 pm
Eh I wouldn't waste my steel on weak kin weapons and spend em in something useful like the gh weapons

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#70459 by TheNeglected Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:57 am
GuestNINJAS wrote:Eh I wouldn't waste my steel on weak kin weapons and spend em in something useful like the gh weapons

Because everyone got gh

#70460 by Bellatrix Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 am
Razors are great, I would go for % and/or rof arts. Razor debuff armor, so when you face someone with high ammounts of armor you wont need to have a high damage per hit to overcome it, therefore rof should be fine for razors, something like 200% kinetic damage and as much rof as you can get. ROF et on power and ROF et on razor for most damage should wreck chaos.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#70484 by Dmitry Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:20 am
Anyone hating on razors obviously has not used them at 1mil+ dps. They are still a very good weapon :)
#70487 by TheNeglected Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:54 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Razors are great, I would go for % and/or rof arts. Razor debuff armor, so when you face someone with high ammounts of armor you wont need to have a high damage per hit to overcome it, therefore rof should be fine for razors, something like 200% kinetic damage and as much rof as you can get. ROF et on power and ROF et on razor for most damage should wreck chaos.

Thank you~

#73189 by GoatusMax Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 pm
Agreed. ROF elite Razors is the main weapon on my medic. Its like having a giant sword of gears that I just tear through stuff with. Its pretty awesome. In combination with resistance debuffing novas or nukes, nothing can withstand whatever damage you do after that.