Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#70203 by TheCen Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 pm
I believe the order was Smeagol, then Spaceman... Have no clue after those 2. Maybe you?

http://forum.astroflux.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6663&hilit#p45478

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70207 by Chris22 Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 pm
TheSupreme wrote:Smeagol
Spaceman
TheSwole
Draconis
and I think skunk?

No not quite since drac just hit 150 a couple of days ago. Can't remember who was third swole or me.
Last edited by Chris22 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#70208 by TheSupreme Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm
Chris22 wrote:
TheSupreme wrote:Smeagol
Spaceman
TheSwole
Draconis
and I think skunk?

No not quite since drac just hit 150 a couple of days ago.

Ah, then I'm mistaken. Thought he hit 150 many months ago.
Spaceman, smeagol and swole were definitely the first three, however.

#70270 by Chris22 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:19 pm
Draconis wrote:Yeah I'm way down the list. I think Greg may have been 4th and Chris 5th. Almost positive of those two coming after booger but not sure which was 4th, beyond that no idea.

Yea I wasn't really keeping track so I'm not sure.