Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#70145 by TheCen Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:16 am
First things first. What level are you? I believe if you are below level 3 you can't speak in local chat. And global might be a different level.

If this is not the your problem: The next step is to check your chat channels to see if they are on. Go to the Settings Menu by pressing "H". Look at the tabs at the top of that menu and find the "Chat" tab. Make sure you have local and global checked. If you do not it will show as an error and will not show your chat.

If this doesn't solve your issue... well I don't know how to help you :cry:

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70147 by TheCen Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 am
templestalker wrote:im level 16 and i have all channels enabled. I'm also using steam and all channels dont show my text when i type. The only thing seen is my name.

I just loaded my steam account. There's something strange going on. I can only see my chat after I press the tab on chat. I can't see it otherwise.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70148 by TheCen Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:33 am
Okay.. a mod is working on it. Apparently, there's someone with a special character in their name and it's messing with chat. I don't know the specifics. But, they are working on it.

WARNING:
#70297 by traf Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:49 am
I was able to help him fix it. He had a "<" in his name which messed up something with the chat system. This was fixed last week sometime, but I didn't see this post until now -.-

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft