Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#69982 by Shieldity Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 pm
I don't know how much luck you have guys to get 28 upgrades in one run, the max i've got is 6+ in 100 upgrades, crew over 500.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#70268 by Shieldity Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 pm
Auto-up because I still have NO idea at all how crew works, my crew is composed of :

1.3k surv, 500 all others
1.3k diplo, 500 others
900 all
1.3k combat 500 others
I'm still not satisfies with my art upgrades

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

#70273 by TheCen Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:34 pm
GuestNINJAS wrote:Auto-up because I still have NO idea at all how crew works, my crew is composed of :

1.3k surv, 500 all others
1.3k diplo, 500 others
900 all
1.3k combat 500 others
I'm still not satisfies with my art upgrades

I think everyone makes art upgrades more than what they are. The average gain is only 1 level. While the large gains can be anywhere from 2 up to level 29. And those large upgrades usually only happen once or twice on an art. So, now that you know that... you know what to expect from your arts. Expect, only 1 level per upgrade and pray to the RNG gods that you get a really nice jump with 1 large upgrade (15 to 29 levels).

Overall gains on arts range from 10 to 38 levels. There might be players out there that gained more then 38 levels over 10 upgrades.. but those are outlier arts in my opinion.

When you upgrade it also really depends on what you are upgrading. RoF and damage typically do not upgrade very high on average. While shield and health you can see huge upgrades over the 10 upgrades.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#70418 by Shieldity Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:25 pm
Thank you cen for further info.

Also.. condoleances to your mother..

#70419 by BrianN Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:43 am
Yeah...80+% of upgrades are 1 or 2...it seems like the first upgrade on an art with a low lvl compared to potential has the best chance of a big upgrade...and you can only hope that it goes to a good line.
You can look at it like arts but slightly better...95% of arts are junk no matter what (a lvl 150 armor plating is just as useful as a lvl5 armor plating), 4% you could get lucky with and 1% are actually good.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke