Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#69918 by Lapalme Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 am
In order to have a variety of answers from the high lvl players - what would be a suitable weapon ET and artifact setup for the Tanker ship exclusively for the Vorsan system ?
#69921 by TheSquid Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:14 am
Good shield and regen will do well, as well as skele lighting, using a flat corrosive dmg and some a rof arts, then the rest can be health, convertion and resist arts, around 300K+ shld and 10k+ regen will do nicely.

obviously use more health elite tech and shield regen ET, rof for skele, and corrosive resist debuff for algae or nuke, an armour debuffer is also good for the tanks, but not essential.

Helpers I
#69934 by Draconis Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 pm
cl siphon zlattes ang tele

Max hp and lasting shields elite tech, convert your hp into shield. As squid says, at minimum 300k shields but the regen you can ignore if you use siphon to heal frequently. Having more shields helps a lot tho, getting surprised by two heavy hitters at once will easily drain 500k.

rof on both cl and siphon as well as power elite, zlattes need no tech but if you want then maybe the inc life and engine tech, tele is cast speed as usual and ang for res debuff.

#70266 by Shieldity Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 pm
What if I used nuke instead ang? (Thats what I did bevause nuke has higher radius)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#70294 by bolbi Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 pm
GuestNINJAS wrote:What if I used nuke instead ang? (Thats what I did bevause nuke has higher radius)

I'm fairly certain ANG is the largest nova in the game, could be wrong but that's what I recall, and also I'd say this is more of a preference kind of thing, as in if you like the way nuke works then use nuke, however I think most people just like having to press the button once and have the debuff applied instead of pressing it twice.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70306 by Luibis Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 am
yes need press only 1 time same radius but nuke have longer dot and that mean if you hit lot mobs with it then you no chance to run away they anyway folow you. Nuke juse more power and lag bit more.
#70310 by TheSupreme Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:56 am
Luibis wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnlwzK1jPw

20% increased damage power tech on corrosive lightning? Perhaps you should do the math again. :P

As for algae nova, it takes very little power and has a radius nearly as large as a nuke. Instant nova. Nuke takes longer. Personally I don't use nova's but rather the acid spore smartgun, it gets a 45% corrosive debuff and uses close to no power whatsoever with much longer range.

#70320 by Draconis Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:57 pm
TheSupreme wrote:
Luibis wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnlwzK1jPw

20% increased damage power tech on corrosive lightning? Perhaps you should do the math again. :P

As for algae nova, it takes very little power and has a radius nearly as large as a nuke. Instant nova. Nuke takes longer. Personally I don't use nova's but rather the acid spore smartgun, it gets a 45% corrosive debuff and uses close to no power whatsoever with much longer range.

I'm sure saw the spore upgraded and can put 2+2 together... and the only issue with smart gun is the single target focus. With ang or nuke you get everything debuffed in one shot.

Nuke uses too much power tho, trying to nuke plus deal damage and use teleport will leave you drained real quick. That's why so many choose ang instead.