Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#69785 by TheSupreme Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 am
Draconis wrote:The first thing I tried was suicide, then I killed wanderer when that didn't work. You don't think we found and killed gerhavis vorghis and wanderer all within 2 minutes and still made it to the black hole to suicide?

Gave the suicide method 3 tries, waiting 15s to respawn each time. Every time resulted in only zhersis showing up.

Gerhavis has a 30 minute respawn time, did you kill it before?

#69807 by traf Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:47 pm
DevNull wrote:
TheScythe wrote:I know one of gerhavises orbits, if I forget to post it someone remind me

Than why didnt you post when you made this post...LOL

Because sometimes we watch the forums on our phones, which don't have access to the data on our computers :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#69810 by TheCen Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:36 pm
traf wrote:
DevNull wrote:
TheScythe wrote:I know one of gerhavises orbits, if I forget to post it someone remind me

Than why didnt you post when you made this post...LOL

Because sometimes we watch the forums on our phones, which don't have access to the data on our computers :)

Yes, we get that part. But, why even post at all if you don't have the information you need at the time of the post. Just wasting all our times coming to this post to read a none informative reply. I signed on to this forum after Scythe posted and noticed Scythe had replied. I figured he had an answer. He did not. Wasted my time even looking at this thread.

Even, my reply and your reply Traf is non-informative and will waste other peoples time. AHHHH the Humanity!

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#69817 by Draconis Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:21 am
TheSupreme wrote:
Draconis wrote:The first thing I tried was suicide, then I killed wanderer when that didn't work. You don't think we found and killed gerhavis vorghis and wanderer all within 2 minutes and still made it to the black hole to suicide?

Gave the suicide method 3 tries, waiting 15s to respawn each time. Every time resulted in only zhersis showing up.

Gerhavis has a 30 minute respawn time, did you kill it before?

We had just entered the system, with the intent of farming wanderer. Killed nothing except the elite recycling station. Our goal was not gerhavis tho. The only thing I can think of to explain it would be that we only waited 15s, when I first discovered this I used 30s to respawn since that's roughly how long it takes most enemies to despawn.

Tested at 35s and sure enough they all spawned, wanderer gerhavis vorghis and zhersis at the same time.