Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#69342 by The_Grudge Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:51 am
Hello so I've decided to go with the medic as my main ship, however what do you guys think is it good,,,

And please give me some tips on getting flux thankyou. :D
#69344 by bolbi Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:05 am
I believe flat builds in general are best for medic, I've never setup mine so I'm not to versed on the subject, so I'm not going to try and give anymore advice than that.

On Flux, setup a ship you can do most of the timed missions you normally get, and just do timed missions as fast as you can for awhile. If you ever get three missions you can't do with whatever you've got, just farm steel or take a break and wait for at least them to expire. If you are finding that most of the missions are way out of you're league, than open settings and check the box next to "I want all timed missions" that should help with getting stuck less often, but it will also give you less missions that give out flux, so it's a trade off, you can decide which way you want to go

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#69393 by PurpleVind Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:15 pm
+1 to above. I would suggest sticky bombs, acid blaster, skelator lightning, beamer or any weapon that has large stacking ability. For armor debuff, target painter is good. For shield debuff, smart gun or hk missiles are good but hk can be novaed. I realize so of the above are %damage based, but the high shop attack speed can make up for it. Also stay away from high power use weapons.
#69398 by bolbi Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm
Yeah most of those weapons do very well with high Inc. Attack speed (IAS). Prismatic Crystals are also good with high IAS arts so that should be another good weapon, they also benefit like nothing from % damage arts so the -% damage should do close to nothing to the overall dps.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"