Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#68501 by Jak17 Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:49 am
Hey All,
Noob question, but I am unable to find any clarification so far. Elite Tech; I see that you can level up any one to 100, but is i one per item (I.E. you can choose a tech for power, a tech for sped, a tech for each weapon , etc.), or are you only granted 1 Elite Tech per ship (and as such, must choose very wisely)?

Thanks
#68504 by bolbi Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:31 am
It is one elite tech per, as you call it, item (weapon/stat) but you can only have one ET active at one time on an item (e.g. you can upgrade all the ETs on one weapon, but you can only choose to use one ET at any one time.)

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"