Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#68218 by danini1705 Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:00 pm
Hello Astroflux Community

I have a Problem, that the game wont load, so it means, that there is a infinite loading animation, which doesnt stop. I hope that u can help me very quick ;)
#68235 by rittercon Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 pm
The "spinning A" seems to be affecting almost everyone and on several platforms. I have experienced it with my main character in the desktop version and also with my alt on the browser version (astroflux.net). Most of what I've read on this forum is that we'll have to wait for the devs to fix it, hopefully tomorrow (Monday).

If one is really desperate to play, one can create a new alt and play the game starting from the beginning (lvl 0). However, be careful warping, as this seems to be what causes the glitch. I was able to warp back and forth between Hyperion and Arrenis, but as soon as I tried to warp to Krilithian, I got caught in the spinning A.
#68259 by danini1705 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:11 pm
Thanks for you answer :). Yesterday it worked at 8 PM but today I have the Problem again :/. And another problem is, that i didnt get my Day 5 Reward the day before. Do u know if it is possible, that the Devs/Mods/Admins can give it to the Player? I normally had now 16 Flux more and 1 Pod
#68261 by bolbi Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 pm
You'll just pick up where you left off on daily bonuses. So next time you login you'll get the 16 flux and pod.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"