Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#68103 by Spaceman Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 am
Often I see resistance debuffs that are wrong when using some types of elite techs and the armor debuffs and damage on some weapons don't go up with %damage arts but go up with flat damage arts. It seems wrong that armor debuff on the lightning gun won't go up much if you use %damage arts but will go up much more if you use flat arts.

#68290 by Draconis Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 pm
With the exception of the resistance debuffs displaying wrong when using the power elite tech for increased direct damage to all weapons, as that shows 20% more debuff at tech 100 but it is lying. The rest of the stats are close to accurate, a few issues when it comes to some weapons such as golden hearts main weapon tho.

#68317 by bolbi Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:19 am
Also the charge weapons are kind of questionable with what they show for dps especially nuke launcher.
And extra projectiles on weapons like LWG show the resistance debuff as 22% at level 100 ET, when it is actually still 25%

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#68320 by SpecialK Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 am
Yeah, the charged weapons (mine at least) show the dps based on the full-charge damage and the minimum-damage rof! But you shouldn't really be looking at dps for charged weapons anyway...
#68348 by bolbi Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 pm
yeah Pets, I believe, use the following to give the "DPS" that the tool tip shows. Pet damage per shot * rate at which player can spawn pet = DPS shown. so that is nowhere near accurate.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"