Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#67473 by Fulminis Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 pm
Erm.. so i've posted 2 templates tutorials on off topic forums but i don't know if that's the right topic for that.. i'm between off topic and pictures and videos.. since it's a banner and signature template and astroflux themed may both forums be correct but i do think pictures and videos is the right one.. but i posted at off topic just incase :roll: But after seeing some posts at pictures and videos it's more youtube/artist themed but i also think it's mainly for screenshots from the game and videos ofc.. so i don't know where should i post and if i can move my post.. ofc i can get the source from the post and make a new topic at pictures and videos and create a new post at off topic by the ones i've already posted idk... pl0x halp!
#67479 by TheKrazyKangaroo Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:02 pm
It belongs in off-topic because it is completely unrelated to Astroflux. I also think that teaching people how to create their own banner is good but most who play this game would probably know how to create their own youtube banners or at the very least be able to edit an online template.

#67499 by Fulminis Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:02 am
hm so might i move the signature or let it says there?
#67501 by TheSupreme Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:30 am
off topic is fine since it's for pretty much anything, though the more "correct" location would be meta. IF there was an issue, a moderator would move it/alert you.