Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#66309 by BrianN Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:31 pm
No mod that is acting as a mod today have done anything that would worsen your (or anyone else) chances to a fair game today.

Ah, so THATS why TacFed was demodded, I thought he did nothing wrong as another mod said...

Or K from my as yet unanswered post in my sig; starved said
""Make all the rules you like. Me, and the many like me, will go out of our way to violate them and point out that they are meaningless. ""
Or M
"The only thing MOD's can do is chat ban people. That is the only thing they are able to do that you are not able to do.", what do you have to say about using modwarp and using secret information of a mob silently being raised in level in order to make your clan stronger?"
Or any of my other points?

And thats just ONE mod.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#66313 by Bellatrix Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:50 pm
BrianN wrote:
No mod that is acting as a mod today have done anything that would worsen your (or anyone else) chances to a fair game today.

Ah, so THATS why TacFed was demodded, I thought he did nothing wrong as another mod said...

Or K from my as yet unanswered post in my sig; starved said
""Make all the rules you like. Me, and the many like me, will go out of our way to violate them and point out that they are meaningless. ""
Or M
"The only thing MOD's can do is chat ban people. That is the only thing they are able to do that you are not able to do.", what do you have to say about using modwarp and using secret information of a mob silently being raised in level in order to make your clan stronger?"
Or any of my other points?

And thats just ONE mod.

We are really going off topic here BrianN, we can continue this in mod part of the forum in meta, if you want, but not in this thread.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#66402 by GrayBeard Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:19 am
DoucheBagDmitry wrote:Now that all the tin foil hats are out, congrats Bella, you've been officially initiated as a mod on the forums. It's not real until you get a bunch of hate coming your way :)

If that is the case matty will never be a real mod because no one can hate the guy.

#66429 by DevNull Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:14 pm
That's not hate thats an insult.

Big diffrence there.

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#67047 by TheShredder Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:44 am
mob silently being raised in level in order to make your clan stronger?"

Still doesn't make any sense ...

TheSurgeon
#67050 by BrianN Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:31 am
TheShredder wrote:

Oh, come on Sammy Sosa...even if there was no leak in that instance, denying that you know what it is is insulting and brings more suspicion upon yourself.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#67056 by 3ace Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:42 pm
Confirmed.
Attachments
IMG_9286.JPG
IMG_9286.JPG (80.87 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
#67281 by Magic Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:18 am
BrianN wrote:
TheShredder wrote:

Oh, come on Sammy Sosa...even if there was no leak in that instance, denying that you know what it is is insulting and brings more suspicion upon yourself.

I knew that Zhersis had been increased in level very soon after it was done. Many people could have done the same if they had gone and killed it...

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#68397 by Smeagol Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am
I've had a mod sit there and DC me constantly (half dozen times minimum) and brag about it whilst i was logging back in (at the time i had an alt there that no one knew it was mine).(many more instances but this shall suffice)

and as always devs did NOTHING about it

the forum is game controlled (by mods and devs) and quite frankly is a waste of time as it has no power to make any change whatsoever.
Seen terrible mod behaviour with no consequence ever happen to them for it, i started this game as a very nice highly tolerable player, but since seeing first hand people in positions of power breach their allowed actions and never be held accountable i have become very volatile over time.
bet you think thats my fault and not the fact that justice never prevailed, quite frankly there are players whom could do anything and get away with it.

Smeagol.....
#68401 by BrianN Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:51 pm
There are players who HAVE done anything and got away with it. The problem with being the Canary in the Coalmine is that you arent there anymore for the people to thank you when what you warned comes to fruition.
My advise to everyone that will eventually come to the same conclusions I and Smeagol have is to not try to fight the system...you'll end up as reviled as me.

#68432 by traf Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:44 am
Smeagol wrote:I've had a mod sit there and DC me constantly (half dozen times minimum) and brag about it whilst i was logging back in (at the time i had an alt there that no one knew it was mine).(many more instances but this shall suffice)

and as always devs did NOTHING about it

the forum is game controlled (by mods and devs) and quite frankly is a waste of time as it has no power to make any change whatsoever.
Seen terrible mod behaviour with no consequence ever happen to them for it, i started this game as a very nice highly tolerable player, but since seeing first hand people in positions of power breach their allowed actions and never be held accountable i have become very volatile over time.
bet you think thats my fault and not the fact that justice never prevailed, quite frankly there are players whom could do anything and get away with it.

Smeagol.....

How in the world have I not heard of this . . . or is there a "don't talk to traf" thing I also somehow don't know about in spite of the "open door policy" in my signature?

And what's with the "I have a massive list of bad things, but this one thing is enough to prove the point"? Can't you just make a hyperlink to a certain post, or an imgur image or something? Or send me a massive pile of screenshots via dropbox? I'm ok with sifting through raw piles of screenshots, i have over 5000 in one file on my laptop that I have to rummage through anytime i want to find something anyway :/

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#68439 by Bellatrix Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 pm
Look, I'm all for justice, but justice means providing proff for the accusations you post.

So send screenshots, or what ever evidence you might have and we will investigate, the only accusation that has been mentioned with prof is a mod that shared his/her account at one point, that has been taken care off as the devs wanted.

The allegations of mod intentionally kicking another player for no reason is something that is new for me, so please send what ever evidence you to what ever mod you trust or to the devs directly.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#68489 by BrianN Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:19 am
traf wrote:And what's with the "I have a massive list of bad things, but this one thing is enough to prove the point"? Can't you just make a hyperlink to a certain post, or an imgur image or something? Or send me a massive pile of screenshots via dropbox? I'm ok with sifting through raw piles of screenshots, i have over 5000 in one file on my laptop that I have to rummage through anytime i want to find something anyway :/

Maybe because he knows its pointless...as my experiences have proven. Ive submitted excessive gamebans from Draggerz and Scythe and no one cares. The only time a mod has been punished is when TacFed did the horrible act of __________ and got demoded...and like Trump always says; a statement is going to be provided.

that has been taken care off as the devs wanted.

Yeah, that's the problem...as the devs want...I don't trust the devs in this area to do anything other than what they want; truth be damned.

so please send what ever evidence you to what ever mod you trust or to the devs directly.

BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!