Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#65676 by THEKILLERXXXX Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:11 pm
Ok so I need some help please...
I need the pros and cons of vindi and blade and your opinion
I have finnaly got enough flux now I want to make a good decision thank you...
Sincerely
Prickles...
#65678 by GrayBeard Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:46 pm
Hi prickles

#65683 by THEKILLERXXXX Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:27 pm
Soi have made my final decision and now i need your guys help again.
I have chose the blade overall its my favriote and i do better with ene/kin so i chose that now i need your
help on how to build it correctly thankyou...
Sincerley
Prickles...
#65722 by Magic Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:49 pm
......I have nothing to say.

Obviously a troll. Prickles is literate.

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#65910 by JohnnyD Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:26 pm
Nexar Vindi is obvious choice with more balanced out status compared to Blade with is ridiculously strong. It seems Blade is new buffed up BQ, a high hp+armor ship with highest DPS melee weapon. A year ago its like every 2nd player in game was flying BQ now its changed to Blade. The ship also have strong Crystal like dmg bonus passive, tanker like fast cool down, 2nd highest speed bonus and all these things combined with price tag of 3800 flux which is half the cost of BQ. Highly susceptible to be nerfted soon!