Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#65364 by THEKILLERXXXX Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am
Hello so I bought a nexar shadow finally :) so I've memorized the wiki page on it and it's weaPons now I need just some tips and tricks with it plz help my friends...

Just realized I posted this in pics and vvids sorry...

traf: fixed!
#65369 by TheCen Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:43 am
I use a shadow.. but I really don't use all of it's weapons. I'm not sure how they really fair now that there is a new balance update. Take note: My information is flawed.

The only weapons I use that come with the Shadow are the nexar bombs and the cloaking device. My main weapon is the scatter shell (golden heart). Combined with using infested missiles. I also use Hunter-killers for shield debuff. I only use the nexar bombs for specific enemies (cleaner, multiple small enemies, revealing stealth bombers, advectorian, and maybe some other things).

For defense.. I am using a shield regen build.

Those are pretty much the basics. Again, I don't use the blaster or the projector because before the balance update I found those weapons useless. They might be good now.. but I haven't even tried to explore those avenues.

Hope this information helps.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.