Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#64993 by Jesright73 Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:11 pm
Some weapons (lwg for one) don't do near as much damage as they should in pvp. Would a dev or mod with the list of pvp damage reductions be willing to post a full and complete list of all pvp damage reductions?

This would help us make wiser weapon choices.

Thank you
#65037 by I_Am_Jarvis Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:38 pm
As far as I know of, the wiki hadn't been updated since the minibosses were added in. There's a chance that whenever it does get updated, such values will be put in.

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#65261 by SpecialK Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:22 pm
Er, maybe this should be a separate question but, where do pvp modifications apply? When players are fighting (even in hostile instances of systems), or just in dom and dm?
#65273 by Jesright73 Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:04 pm
They only apply when a player attacks another player. The location doesn't matter.