Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#64143 by MarioPowerEpic Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:16 pm
Greetings!

I'm currently having a bit of trouble knowing where to go from this point and onward. I'm level 82 and I use the Nexar Bomber. I also have the supporter pack active. Every weapon the Nexar Bomber comes with is fully upgraded to level 6(without elite tech), the same goes with my shield, health, power, and speed upgrades.

As of now, my current amount of shield is 3,789 and my health is 33,427.
My shadow bomb does 27,436 Kinetic and 26,796 Energy damage per hit and the dps is 32,793.
My shadow blaster does 8,272 Kinetic and 8,081 Energy damage per hit and the dps is 334,053.

I have a set of artifacts that are all in between the levels of 70-88, and they're all fairly upgraded. I've been searching for a place to farm level 95-110 artifacts for a bit, but haven't found any other than from executor.
My first artifact is an Omni enhancer that give +127.5 to all dmg and 43.3% health.
My second artifact is an Armor Hardener that gives +128.4% armor, +21.7% all resists, and +22.6% kinetic dmg.
My third artifact is an oversized structural hardener that gives -74.8% shield to 150% hp, %20.3% inc attack speed, and +609 shield
My fourth artifact is a Shield Generator that gives +4891 shield, +24.9% kinetic resist, +46.7% health, and +15.9% inc attack speed
My last artifact is an Energy Booster that gives +46.7% energy dmg, +32.5% kinetic dmg, and 22.9% corrosive dmg.

Is there any way to get a significant increase in shield and health while still maintaining my damage? Where would be the best place to farm level 95-110 artifacts? Do I just wait and level up more to see if my stats improve?
Thanks, and sorry if this is a bit of a "wall-of-text" kind of topic. I'm in need of a bit of help on where to go next.
#64163 by traf Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:18 pm
I think you mean the Nexar Shadow . . . since the Nexar Bomber is not a player ship :)

is your in-game name the same as your forum name? It would be easier to discuss this in-game.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#64408 by MarioPowerEpic Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 pm
Yes, my username is the same in-game, and yes I use the Nexar Shadow. I get mixed up with bomb and shadow. Hehe. I did a bit more research and found a source of some of my problems. I still need some more help, though. My main goal is to get good high-leveled artifacts. I'm level 101, and I'm still using artifacts that are level 75-85. I've been mostly farming high-leveled artifacts from executor, with the help of higher-leveled people basically killing it for me. I haven't gotten any real good artifacts from it yet.
#64436 by Bellatrix Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 am
MarioPowerEpic wrote:Yes, my username is the same in-game, and yes I use the Nexar Shadow. I get mixed up with bomb and shadow. Hehe. I did a bit more research and found a source of some of my problems. I still need some more help, though. My main goal is to get good high-leveled artifacts. I'm level 101, and I'm still using artifacts that are level 75-85. I've been mostly farming high-leveled artifacts from executor, with the help of higher-leveled people basically killing it for me. I haven't gotten any real good artifacts from it yet.

The thing with "good" artifacts is that you need lots of "bad" to get some "good". So start farming sidius, after around 10k sidius arts you probably have some good artifacts and you can most likely solo executor, bloobs or enemies in vosran. If you can step up to bloobs you will get 130 arts, after around 10k of those you can move on to farm zhersis arts, after 10k of those you are OP, end of story.

The short story is this, you need to find a mob that you can kill easy and that gives alot of arts in a good level, sidius sounds like a good start for you.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#64451 by MarioPowerEpic Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:25 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
MarioPowerEpic wrote:Yes, my username is the same in-game, and yes I use the Nexar Shadow. I get mixed up with bomb and shadow. Hehe. I did a bit more research and found a source of some of my problems. I still need some more help, though. My main goal is to get good high-leveled artifacts. I'm level 101, and I'm still using artifacts that are level 75-85. I've been mostly farming high-leveled artifacts from executor, with the help of higher-leveled people basically killing it for me. I haven't gotten any real good artifacts from it yet.

The thing with "good" artifacts is that you need lots of "bad" to get some "good". So start farming sidius, after around 10k sidius arts you probably have some good artifacts and you can most likely solo executor, bloobs or enemies in vosran. If you can step up to bloobs you will get 130 arts, after around 10k of those you can move on to farm zhersis arts, after 10k of those you are OP, end of story.

The short story is this, you need to find a mob that you can kill easy and that gives alot of arts in a good level, sidius sounds like a good start for you.

Yeah, it does take a LONG time to get good artifacts, especially when their are so many possibilities and opportunities. I've gotten a few better artifacts that are around level 85 from things that were killed but not looted from drops.

I can't even solo a sidius. I'm essentially a level 102 with level 75 stats. I've come across quite a lot of people who are around level 80 who have better dps on certain level 6 weapons, even though my ship stats that it can do double the damage of certain damage types, such as the Nexar Shadow.

At this rate, I might just have to ask people to kill things for me, which I was hoping I wouldn't have to do. Completely ruins the fun.
#64469 by PurpleVind Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 am
First, realize the Nexar shadow is a hit and run ship based on its standard weapons. You may need to focus on playing to that or transferring weapons to your ship that better suit your style of play. Also, bionic queens tend to give lots of arts if Sidius and blobs are to much. And they can be run from easier than sidius or blobs. Arts still won't get you much more health and shield without losing dps, as the shadow is not very tanky, more paper. :ugeek:

Edited because autocorrect on phone is horrible.
Last edited by PurpleVind on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
#64473 by Bellatrix Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 am
PurpleVind wrote:First, realize the Bexar shadow is a hit and run shop based on its standard weapons. You may need to focus on playing to that or transferring weapons to your shop that better suit your style of play. Also, biopic queens tend to give lots of arts if Sidius blobs are to much. And they can be run from easier than sidius or blobs. Arts still won't get you much more health and shield without losing dps, as the shadow is not very ran my, more paper. :ugeek:

As the autocrrect on the phone says, do BQ's, when you have done enough you get strong enough and can do a higher enemie.

Very few people who start of a new account can kill enemies on their own lvl when reaching fulzar or vosran, it usually requires some more time and effort. So just start killing what you can untill you get some nice arts.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux