Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#63279 by Illian.Amerond Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:07 am
I have read a bit of the wiki and forums, and have acquired a weapon that has the attribute; however, the weapon just fires forward whilest I fly amongst the enemies in space. I am obviously using this wrong, or not fully understanding the concept, yet I had anticipated I could just hold down the hotkey and it would track and kill all within range...

Thanks again for your time and consideration of these matters at hand, and I do so enjoy the game as of now, just trying to understand some things that appear to work beyond my current understanding.
#63284 by SpecialK Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:22 pm
I, for one, would be happy if there was the option to turn aim assist off. Terrible for use with slow-firing or long-ranged weapons.

Which weapon did you mean, Illian? The smart guns, for example, have a very abvious aim assist. For others, the assist isn't doing much more than filling in the blank between the two closest ship orientations (if that makes sense...).