Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#62899 by Puppy333 Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm
So I bought the power package and I now have an EE with DC and some other decent things on it with ton of upgrades....

I had a scartrow on my AG account 2 years ago and really liked the lance (or at least I remember I did) but now I have 3600 flux to spend on a ship and not just whatever I could scrounge up from days upon days of missions.... so what I'm wondering is if it's worth it to get a better ship then the EE until I get to higher levels... I remember the scartrow got me to level 112 on AG

Currently I'm picking between these ships + 200 flux for a reset

Skeletor (800 flux)
Scartrow (1200 flux)
Medic (2000 flux)
other 2k flux+ ships

another option would be to just live with the EE for now but I'm really finding the thing a pain to use :P
#63653 by Nick Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:09 am
Use The Medic
Its 75% increased attack speed is Great
Its so helpful if your a low level.