Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#74721 by Therion Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm
I need to get a hold of a GM or something I used to play this game on Yahoo its been awhile and yahoo does not suport the game any more I spent some cash in game and would like to know if that progress is gone or saved.
#74730 by Bellatrix Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:45 am
Hello

There is a system in place to transfer accounts, but it might be hard to do so now if you dont have your ingame ID or your game name.

See here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6616

If you pm me or any other mod we can try to get your ingame ID, if you dont have it.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74780 by Therion Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:53 pm
Well I have tried msging 2 different mods 1 hasn't read any of his msgs so he does not know I need help and Bellatrix has read my msg but hasn't gotten back to me is there any one that can help me? I am trying to see if my account got transferred from yahoo or not and if I can get it back I spent alot of money
#74787 by traf Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 pm
Next time try messaging the group “global moderators”. That’ll message all of us at once.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74798 by Bellatrix Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:56 am
Hi we have responded to you.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux