Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#69463 by Grobson Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 am
I can't stand it any more. I have been looking for Gerhavis in Vorsran for ages now. I didn't find it, and it didn't find me (yes, I studied the wiki).

What is the best place to find Gerhavis?

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#69464 by TheCen Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:32 am
There isn't one. But, I've been lucky to see him cross by the Elite Hangar a few times. Just farm at the hangar for awhile and maybe he'll fly by.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#69466 by PurpleVind Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:41 pm
I find he hangs out in the second ring near the elite hangar. When fishing for wanderer , he usually shows up too.
#69467 by TheSupreme Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:58 pm
die in the blackhole. wait 10 seconds and Teleport back. it will spawn inside the blackhole.

ImageImage

#69471 by TheScythe Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 pm
TheSupreme wrote:die in the blackhole. wait 10 seconds and Teleport back. it will spawn inside the blackhole.

Note: only works if you are alone in system, or if all players in system die along with you at same time

TheDepraved
#69472 by TheSupreme Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:01 pm
TheScythe wrote:
TheSupreme wrote:die in the blackhole. wait 10 seconds and Teleport back. it will spawn inside the blackhole.

Note: only works if you are alone in system, or if all players in system die along with you at same time

if you are the only one inside the rings it's fine. :)

ImageImage

#69487 by bolbi Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:46 am
I'm pretty sure I've killed him while doing an assassination plot mission at the first gate as well. So basically unless you are doing that spawn trick Supreme mentioned, there isn't a definite way of finding him.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#69537 by Jesright73 Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:18 am
Found an easier, quicker, cheaper way to find Gerhavis.

Go to a new instance of Vorsran, and Gerhaivs will be in the left side of the outermost ring, approximately below planet Argheris.

You must head for that area as soon as you enter the new instance to reach it before Gerhavis travels into the second ring. It will be traveling north/up towards Argheris.
#69542 by Draconis Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:43 am
Jesright73 wrote:Found an easier, quicker, cheaper way to find Gerhavis.

Go to a new instance of Vorsran, and Gerhaivs will be in the left side of the outermost ring, approximately below planet Argheris.

You must head for that area as soon as you enter the new instance to reach it before Gerhavis travels into the second ring. It will be traveling north/up towards Argheris.

That seems luck based, maybe a few refreshes will do it. Pretty sure he flies out of the blackhole toward a randomly chosen orbit at the start of a fresh instance. I know what you mean though, often have I entered the system and found him near the 10 o'clock position of the 1st ring.

I would take Cen's advice tho, just yesterday someone asked for help and we killed the tank first and my idea was to head for elite hangar... sure enough 5 minutes later there was gerhavis. 60% of the time it works every time.

#69550 by TheScythe Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:30 pm
I know one of gerhavises orbits, if I forget to post it someone remind me

TheDepraved
#69630 by DevNull Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:26 pm
TheScythe wrote:I know one of gerhavises orbits, if I forget to post it someone remind me

Than why didnt you post when you made this post...LOL

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#69698 by Draconis Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 am

Found out yesterday that this either doesn't work anymore, or there's a new trick to it. Farmed ram missiles for a clan member, tried black hole suicide first but only zhersis showed up. Had to hunt wanderer down and kill it first.

#69702 by TheSupreme Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:25 am
Draconis wrote:

Found out yesterday that this either doesn't work anymore, or there's a new trick to it. Farmed ram missiles for a clan member, tried black hole suicide first but only zhersis showed up. Had to hunt wanderer down and kill it first.

This will only work if they aren't dead. It works, still.

ImageImage

#69783 by Draconis Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 pm
The first thing I tried was suicide, then I killed wanderer when that didn't work. You don't think we found and killed gerhavis vorghis and wanderer all within 2 minutes and still made it to the black hole to suicide?

Gave the suicide method 3 tries, waiting 15s to respawn each time. Every time resulted in only zhersis showing up.