Official announcements for AstroFlux
#71179 by Neglectus Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:18 pm
I dont wanna be too loud but... >->

Will there be a Balance update thingy together with this one?

This game really needs a small balance update ... ALSO, I've read many good suggestions in the past 2 weeks. Mine arent one of those good ones :D

Hahaha, funny memes
#71212 by Smeagol Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 am
Well i should have the numbers to access all enemies surely, currently at

3,724,887 enemy kills

bet no one matches it!

Smeagol
#71217 by BrianN Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 pm
I bet plenty of people match it

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#71222 by Bellatrix Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:22 pm
Could we just stop bumping this old thread? It started with a necrobump, and I did not want to lock the thread for that lone purpose, but this is getting ridiculous now...

Just create a thread in general where we can talk about future updates in general...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#71246 by Dmitry Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:14 pm
Smeagol wrote:Well i should have the numbers to access all enemies surely, currently at

3,724,887 enemy kills

bet no one matches it!

Smeagol


Wow nice, I'm about 800k enemy kills behind that. I believe xseminx has the most of anyone though. Presently over 4.3mil enemy kills
#71252 by TheSorrow Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Could we just stop bumping this old thread? It started with a necrobump, and I did not want to lock the thread for that lone purpose, but this is getting ridiculous now...

Just create a thread in general where we can talk about future updates in general...


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We tried...you blocked

Shade
#73412 by SykstusPL Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:58 pm
I have one question, about balance between armor- health and shield setups. Shield is just painfully op , i think about give some practically more armor in health setups or something like debuff DOT dmg type with this against fast fire weps pls test this setup with hp and sh you will see how much powerfull is shield setup now BUT dont nerf shields set its ok but health just need little buff , thanks for reading , why i wrote that here? Simple post about changes ;)

PS: sorry for english :P
#73413 by Syst185X Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:33 pm
Why...?

I was thinking this was an update ;c

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#73423 by mt10kardans Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:24 pm
SykstusPL wrote:I have one question, about balance between armor- health and shield setups. Shield is just painfully op , i think about give some practically more armor in health setups or something like debuff DOT dmg type with this against fast fire weps pls test this setup with hp and sh you will see how much powerfull is shield setup now BUT dont nerf shields set its ok but health just need little buff , thanks for reading , why i wrote that here? Simple post about changes ;)

PS: sorry for english :P

Why? This it. There wont be any balance updates.. All this talk about balance is just part of entertaintment. Of corse i hope im wrong but dont think so

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.