Official announcements for AstroFlux
#40627 by Kumo Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:17 pm
Vorsran is open!

Happy Holidays and a warm welcome to Vorsran. The Antor Federation has requested aid in dealing with the new threat from the Nexar, more information can be found at the AF Security Gate in Fulzar. We’ve been told there are a total of 50 new missions (timed + 2 story based chains) to complete, 5 new planets to explore and a bunch of new enemies and mini bosses.

Intergalactic rumours say that Vorsran is ruled by 3 emperors that will return some time the coming months.

We are also happy to introduce 3 player ships (available in Vorsran) + the winning ship from the “Create your own ship” competition!

New max level is 150!

Happy Holidays and fly safe!
/The Astroflux Crew
#40628 by Draconis Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:20 pm
w00t!!!!!

btw everything is broken, missions are being completed using hyperion enemies and more. planets only have 3-4 places to explore and give crap for points, plus there is no place to buy 500/500/500 trained crew... the meager points they earn tho... thats enough to make me kos the devs, next time i see you im camping the crap out of yall for that. aside from that... nice job, dont you dare nerf this place like you did to fulzar
Last edited by Draconis on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

/ / /
#40634 by BrianN Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:21 pm
So far, I give it an A+...its what this game needed, a mega hard maze that requires cooperation...and im proud to say that I (with a lil help from TheCen) was the first one to the elite hanger and black hole...now i want my 100 flux back ;p

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#40636 by AnthonyC118 Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:53 pm
Small problem: The system takes just as long to exit as it takes to enter, and that would be before you count the fact that some players might not be able to get out at all (expect to see a thread about people trapped in Vorsran that need help to escape).
#40638 by Nightsky Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Told you... Xman present... but no everyone says im lying... lel

#40645 by BrianN Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:39 pm

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#40647 by porridgehead Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:53 pm
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Extremely challenging, cooperation is not option but a requirement.

Well worth the wait. Thank you dev team!
#40648 by Tefat Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:06 pm
Thank you devs.

that mission chain is such a troll mission xD.

~Tefat
#40650 by DevNull Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm
good job devs!

new ships look like fun ill be getting them tomorrow!