Official announcements for AstroFlux
#22526 by AbBaNdOn Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:00 pm
I found an x-32(zlatte) in NUERONA. Sometimes/always? when you kill an infected raider spawner they pump out zlattes... one of those gave me a weapon crate even though its in green space.....

==LV 120==
Last Seen flying: Skeletor, Golden Heart, or Medic (rarely Nuetron X, Larvae)
--If you like somebodys ideas or suggestion SAY SOMETHING to support it--
#22531 by Samuelf Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:13 pm
You posted that similar in the other thread, not sure why you need to do it twice.

So, to my belief, location is irreverent. A Zlatte is all that is needed to provide the drop, no matter where it is killed.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#22535 by AbBaNdOn Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:41 pm
Well one thread was about the patch that added blue pets and where people would/should talk about where they are finding them. The other thread was about fixing the drop rate on blue pets and other weapons which seemed like it also needed said since they might want to fix the fact that you can find them outside blue space and or see if the drop rate/location code is correct.

==LV 120==
#22539 by Samuelf Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:45 pm
I'd say it is correct how it is.
As you can get Razor in Krit due to the Dmat spawner.

Location doesn't matter, as long as its the same enemy.
Antor is brought up as the place to get them due to the fact they are mainly there.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#22617 by AbBaNdOn Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 pm
Like I said I have been keeping everyone out of Hyperion pvp and killing stuff around darren(carefully so more triads show up) and then resetting map right after....did that TONS with no luck except a zlatte crate that I already had...

I decided to move to Kapello and try the normal triads....(as the ones in hyperion or Aerrenius always gave me stupid acid blaster or something). It took awhile but I finally got a Triad crate from the triads around planet Rocky. ( I roamed around as there are a few spawners that pump out triads. Again killing stuff carefully so the spawner spews out more before i finish them off)

I had made a few passes at Kapello - Mari for guardians but never reset map for them. After getting my triads I was still alone in pvp so I flew over to Mari and wiped stuff out (carefully) and reset map and boom got a guardian crate.

And then SamuelF is right... any razor spawner has the chance of giving zlattes. Krit, Zerg, Mitri, Vibro, Sark, Nuerona others? Alot funner to hunt for them there....

Anyways hopes this helps those who havent gotten the ones they want. Good Luck.

==LV 120==
#22619 by AnthonyC118 Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm
AbBaNdOn wrote:I found an x-32(zlatte) in NUERONA. Sometimes/always? when you kill an infected raider spawner they pump out zlattes... one of those gave me a weapon crate even though its in green space.....

Someone farming razor would be like "I wanted RAZOR, not some crappy zlatte weapon!"