Official announcements for AstroFlux
#21890 by AbBaNdOn Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:44 pm
The drop rate must be as crappy as Laser gat and Infected Missiles.... I dont understand the desire to create such a log jam....

It only makes the community more toxic to one another. High levels dont give a crap about the low levels who are hunting in blue because its the best maps they have. Low level players in turn become bitter and selfish themselves which affects them for the rest of the game.

Atleast make the drop rate in pvp zones alot better so alot of higher levels divert to those zones.

==LV 120==
Last Seen flying: Skeletor, Golden Heart, or Medic (rarely Nuetron X, Larvae)
--If you like somebodys ideas or suggestion SAY SOMETHING to support it--
#21891 by RenegadeCrystal Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Why in the quack did you fix the bug for lance?!? You completely ruined the quacking weapon for me. I haven't even discovered this bug yet, what the quack. Unfix it now!! The lance is my favorite weapon, and now you are gonna get rid of a bug that help you. What the quack!! :evil:
Last edited by Samuelf on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Read the rules, don't spam emotions and such. I cleared it up and made it into lowercase. Full caps is not cool
#21899 by Avyctes Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:40 pm
Target Painter has a huge, stacking (!) armor debuff. This is becoming a trend now. If it's intended to make armor useless (beyond useless in pvp), good job.

AbBaNdOn wrote:The drop rate must be as crappy as Laser gat and Infected Missiles.... I dont understand the desire to create such a log jam.

To force people to spend money to buy the ship. It's a cynical way to make more money but it's an industry standard.

Quit playing 12/12/14 I can't keep waiting for balance, it will never happen with these guys.
#21912 by Fatality Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 pm
Now do I get it right that there are ppl complaining about a heavy bug getting fixed? :roll:
#21913 by dmat3889 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:41 pm
Avyctes wrote:Target Painter has a huge, stacking (!) armor debuff. This is becoming a trend now. If it's intended to make armor useless (beyond useless in pvp), good job.

AbBaNdOn wrote:The drop rate must be as crappy as Laser gat and Infected Missiles.... I dont understand the desire to create such a log jam.

To force people to spend money to buy the ship. It's a cynical way to make more money but it's an industry standard.

heavy cannon beats that new weapon hands down in every way avy.

History is just like an endless waltz: the first three beats of War, Peace and Revolution continue on forever.
#21937 by Avyctes Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:30 am
That's not my point, it's the trend of adding more and more and these weapons that make using armor in a deathmatch a bad idea. Target Painter is yet another. I get the impression they don't want us to use armor because in pvp it's more and more becoming something bad instead of something desirable. That's what worries me.

Quit playing 12/12/14 I can't keep waiting for balance, it will never happen with these guys.
#21941 by Avyctes Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:02 pm
The wiki still needs the exact drop locations and chances for that happening for all the new pet weapons. Please be specific, I know the odds are very small.

#21950 by DR-STRANGE Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:26 pm
hey where are the new weapon and location and name as wiki i saw it didn't contain about the new weapons anything anyone could help in that :?:

AGAMOTTO
Drak Magic . { ability }
This ship designed by me and with help of Ancient one who gave it's color and armor

DR. STRANGE
#21953 by Avyctes Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:05 pm
sam wrote:hey where are the new weapon and location and name as wiki i saw it didn't contain about the new weapons anything anyone could help in that :?:

There is information in the wiki about this, I made the pages yesterday.

#21958 by RenegadeCrystal Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 pm
Ok looks like I just encountered the bug yesterday.I was soloing the dmats when all the sudden my Astro Lance stacks its DoT faster than usual.Usually on the first shot the DoT reaches up to 400 to 600 with my Kinetic arts equiped.This time on my first shot on the dmats with my Astro Lance the DoT reached above 1000 in one shot.I actully thought you buffed the Lance when you said you removed the bug but now I think that was the bug. :?
#21965 by Samuelf Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:01 am
Avyctes wrote:
sam wrote:hey where are the new weapon and location and name as wiki i saw it didn't contain about the new weapons anything anyone could help in that :?:

There is information in the wiki about this, I made the pages yesterday.

Due to the name of the new weapons they can be hard to find.
An easy way is to find the ships [main page => ships] then click on the weapons from there.

As far as I've heard, they only drop from the elite variants of the enemy.
Due to people only finding them in elite areas as far as I know of.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#21979 by Avyctes Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:16 pm
I also edited the ship list when I made the weapon pages, should be easy to find. And I added them in the weapon lists.

#22049 by Voydwalker Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:11 am
did anyone even get any of the carrier pets to drop? do they drop from the mobs or from the spawners?? also really, devs WHAT THE F%^K with all the pippy drops you release lately. are you really gonna be THAT devs? i did enjoy everything so far but you are gettin ridiculous. releasing new op ships and weapons with virtually one in few months drop rates. change your course of action ...
Last edited by Samuelf on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Swiched out a swear
#22067 by Fatality Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:03 pm
So...the renegade ships weren't op? Where was your complain at that release? And how often did the renegade's weapon drop?
See, again, this is not new but new are complaints like yours, unreasonal and inconsequent, and by the way inappropriate as well.

But hey, you're pretty en vogue with this...so all is fine.

PS: Sorry for the sarcasm...or maybe not...