Official announcements for AstroFlux
#75495 by Myorum Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:39 am
Since the chat abilities in Astroflux are unfortunately limited, traf set up a Discord server (quite some time ago actually^^).
So if u wanna be able to chat with your friends outside of AF and to easily share pictures, videos and links,
then come and join us there!

For those, that have no idea what Discord is, it's a chat program designed for gamers and a lot handier than Skype if you ask me.
You can either run it just in your browser, or download the client.

Several moderators are also avalaible there, so you can contact us, if a problem occurs.

Or you can just chill a bit and listen to some music :)

Invitation: https://discord.gg/VcSkRS7

And as a little goodie, you can make giveaways there ;)
Currently it's only Sinner I believe, but feel free to participate, either as giver or as gambler.
(Ask for the corresponding rights, if you want to gift something)

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#75496 by Sinner Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:56 am
Thanks for posting it here, it'll help more than sitting in the general discussion threads.

And yes, I just completed a 300 flux giveaway, and will be doing more shortly!

Regards,
Chaos
#75509 by Sinner Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:12 am
McPwny wrote:why not just sticky it?

Cuz announcements is better :lol:

300 flux is up for grabs right now!

Regards,
Chaos
#75514 by Myorum Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:07 pm
@McPwny
Because it's more official this way.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread