Official announcements for AstroFlux
#75129 by Myorum Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:07 am
For those who havent noticed it yet, there is currently a flux sale going on:

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#75130 by Nightsky Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:51 am
I'm glad that at least a sale is going on, I actually would have never expected that. I probably won't buy any flux though, I really need my money for my trip to my partner and well... Right now AF isn't worth the money tbh.

I'm lightly disappointed that there isn't a free ship. I hope that at least during the new year's Eve something will be launched.

#75136 by BrianN Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:06 pm
Flux the free ship...bring back chests!!!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75139 by TheSupreme Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm
So many great features of this game have been removed, or changed. it's very sad.

BrianN is right, bring back the chests! not just chests though, remove loot binding completely from hostile systems!

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#75142 by 3ace Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:38 am
That flux sale does not appear for me on kong, fb, or steam. It's just blank or it doesn't load. I didn't bother to check main site.

Merry Christmas!
#75144 by hugojmaia Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:43 am
The sale button was never meant to appear from Monday to Thursday, but the sale is still active, just open the flux shop:
#75147 by GuestNINJAS Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:41 pm
hugojmaia wrote:The sale button was never meant to appear from Monday to Thursday, but the sale is still active, just open the flux shop:

I still have the sale button..

And I regret not being able to spend flux for vindi lol.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75152 by Martin E Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm
Socks won this year, might buy supporter for the art sorter but nothing has convinced me of game upgrading so no reason for flux
#75154 by 3ace Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:41 pm
hugojmaia wrote:The sale button was never meant to appear from Monday to Thursday, but the sale is still active, just open the flux shop:

My bad? I can see it in the rarely visited flux shop, but I still have a sale button that doesn't do anything.
#75158 by idlerpro Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:26 pm
Martin E wrote:nothing has convinced me of game upgrading so no reason for flux

Martin, you spoke the right words.

It looks like our devs became sellers. Too bad players are mocked by the people in charge of the game.
I still don't understand why they burry this game.
#75161 by Bianca Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:43 am
3ace wrote:

My bad? I can see it in the rarely visited flux shop, but I still have a sale button that doesn't do anything.

So you have bought everything that is on sale in earlier days.

Time runs its own way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhh6BJuBqI

With a wasp at your side you never fight alone
#75164 by 3ace Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:03 pm
Even on my alts there is a blank page when you scroll through the sale items.

Yes, I have accumulated a lot of stuff on my main account.