Official announcements for AstroFlux
#74441 by Bellatrix Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:28 pm
The game was updated today to comply with the security standards that Kongregate will soon be requiring. This means that if you are playing from Kongregate, you have no reason to fear losing your account. It will continue to function as before!
Last edited by traf on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 am, edited 6 times in total. Reason: (bolbi: helping) & (traf: helping)

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74505 by Shieldity Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:25 am
That was a close ca-

I don't play from "kongregate"

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74524 by bolbi Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:57 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
GuestNINJAS wrote:That was a close ca-

I don't play from "kongregate"

I dont get do you expect a capital "K"?

Or what did I phrase wrong?

http://www.kongregate.com/

I'm pretty sure he plays from Armor Games (ormain site can't remember, I know I've seen some "Ninja" name on armorgames), so i think that's all he meant.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74530 by Shieldity Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:24 am
Nah bolbi I play on the website itself (astroflux net)

I gave up trying to make an account in armorgames cuz there was something I barely understood

Here you have the story of my life

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74556 by Hugo Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 am
Bellatrix wrote:The game was updated today to comply with the security standards that Kongregate will soon be requiring. This means that if you are playing from Kongregate, you have no reason to fear losing your account. It will continue to function as before!

amazing feature ... Can't wait to fight the new boss :D :D :D
Good job devs!

GO NINJAS
#74869 by BrianN Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:24 pm
Looks like someone didnt read the whole post.

Believe me...if something new came out ev1 would be chocogasiming.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke