Official announcements for AstroFlux
#74151 by traf Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm
Hey everyone!

Let’s give a warm welcome to our newest moderator, bolbi! Please be nice to him, we don’t want to make him run away just yet :)

Sincerely,
traf

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74158 by McPwny Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:29 pm
congradulations and my condolances ye bolbi

[PURPLE!]
#74160 by dales2 Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 pm
as a Mod why are all my accounts stuck in the big spinning A
#74161 by Silent__Death Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 pm
Congratz, lol i just realized you became a new moderator when i saw your orange name coloring and i came to check when he became a moderator......
(not to be mean but do mods usually made this fast o.0)
And nice choice

Every death is way to loud these days.....
#74166 by GuestNINJAS Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 am
dales2 wrote:as a Mod why are all my accounts stuck in the big spinning A

I'am stuck in the spinning A too...

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74170 by bolbi Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:47 pm
Thanks everyone! Hopefully this won't hamper my one level every 3 months quota (mildly kidding :lol: )

Also I know Fulzar PvP was bugged yesterday for a few hours, but past that I have no idea, any system in particular?

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74204 by Nightsky Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm
I mean, it's yet another mod. *shrugs* Not like we already have enough compared to the size of the community.

We have such a beautiful community.
#74206 by traf Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:48 pm
Nightsky wrote:I mean, it's yet another mod. *shrugs* Not like we already have enough compared to the size of the community.

How big is the community? Since apparently you know :D

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74208 by Nightsky Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:55 pm
From what it seems like it's around 100 - 300 players in an hourly rate depending on the day time and we have 34 mods from which are like 10 - 12 active a day, the rest is either inactive or a dev. IMO more moderators are rather unnecessary. To be fair it also depends on the quality of the moderators, so I guess the count of moderators compensates for that.

We have such a beautiful community.
#74209 by Syst185X Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:56 pm
Congratulations Bolbi!!!
I know you'll do well!

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017