Official announcements for AstroFlux
#73641 by Bellatrix Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:39 pm
Hello

We are pleased to announce that since yesterday we have some new moderators for this game:

Myorum

Nocturne

and

srauls1

Be nice to them and dont hesitate to ask any of us for help if needed.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#73644 by Nightsky Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:11 pm
Welcome o3o
and OwO what's this? Nocturne? Congratz!

#73647 by bolbi Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 pm
Congrats to you all, well deserved picks. I hope you all are not overwhelmed by the mod duties and stick around because you're all great people :D

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#73652 by TheSupreme Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:32 am
I'm both surprised and disappointed bolbi is not among them, regardless, congratulations !

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#73697 by Dmitry Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:24 pm
Great choices, all three. Congrats and also condolences guys :lol:
#73750 by GuestNINJAS Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:56 am
GG, well deserved guys!

There is no hope for me to become one (I would say no anyway, a lot of people wouldn't accept this.)

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.