Official announcements for AstroFlux
#71594 by Bellatrix Mon May 29, 2017 7:52 pm
I posted several things the community could do to help out this game, no one had time to do those.

I logged into the test server yesterday to test out new content, and every time before that since I become I mod, not been many opportunities, but i was there to test both of the new ships that were released.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#71595 by porridgehead Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 pm
Yeah Bella, when? :D

TheSorrow wrote:
Speaking of which, mods are supposed to be helping the devs. When was the last time you signed into the dev server Bella to help test?
#71597 by traf Mon May 29, 2017 8:33 pm
Yesterday :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#71600 by TheSorrow Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 pm
Lol. I would appear that I was wrong.

My point still stands about the devs tho.

Shade
#71601 by traf Tue May 30, 2017 1:02 am
TheSorrow wrote:If after all this time the devs release a patch that would take around 2 min to make, it shows that they have lost all intrest in this game. So why don't they just say so?

Your statement actually doesn't stand. All I can deduce logically from their behavior is that they have not been visibly active. I can't assign a motive or lack thereof, and to do so wouldn't be polite. I don't know them, and neither do you.

Of course, you are perfectly free to draw your own conclusions, regardless of whether or not they are strictly logical. I can make up a story that the developers all had kids and are super busy, just as easily as you can make up the story that they don't care. Both are equally valid, since neither logically follows from their visible behavior :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#71626 by BrianN Tue May 30, 2017 9:45 pm
TheSorrow wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:OMG most unexpected thing today! Thank you!

...Why are you getting all excited over a small fix on something that didn't even affect 99% of the players?

...says the person who caused the problem in the first place.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#71645 by Chris22 Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:00 am
Well your small patch didnt work for this month since I only got 400 flux for finishing in 1st place. Now I'm owed 1200 flux.
#71648 by Hugo Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:07 am
Dear mods,

Actually monohelix and Sorrow are right this is a really tiny fix or patch isn't even an update.

Last time Devs spoke was
Christmas Update
by Tef » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Last time we got inform of something but it really was like 0 info was by scythe and bellatrix
Bugfix release

by Bellatrix » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:41 am
Changes to vorsran: coming soon

by TheScythe » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Like 6 months pass since Magnus post ,another 3 since mods post.

The "constant balance" never heard again stuff broken never got balance.
Emperors that should already be release more than a 1 year are still down.
Two system on maps that reminds fulzar that will take ages to release.

Devs if you don't want to waste more time in AF just release systems with COPY/PASTE and increase everything will be better we busy kill unkillable stuff rather than just walking around doing nothing because game is BORING atm.
I really though with Vorsran and Steam release ,AF would had a boom in updates and release stuff and alot of activity ,but I can't figure it out why that didn't happen not even a bit.
As I heard before and didn't agree in that time but now I'm force to agree this game is dying because lacks of updates,contents.
It's a shame such a really good game die for this, because at this point most of players lost their time because now is nothing to do except wait and hope, and you are losing money, a community and specially your GAME and all your effort until this very day.
If you can't continue this project at least pass torch to someone that can.

I would suggest you to do what I did some times that is read the forum since the start at least news & announcements section and read the post that was a time when you Love this game and was that precise feeling that made this game growing and growing tremensdily and let's be real at start game was very bad but all of you with time put it as a really really good game the best I ever played.

Cheers
Hugo

GO NINJAS
#71652 by drnspider Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:29 am
Chris22 wrote:Well your small patch didnt work for this month since I only got 400 flux for finishing in 1st place. Now I'm owed 1200 flux.

at least you got someting, i got 0 flux, no pop up at all :? lets hope its just a small delay :mrgreen:

I also know of couple other players in the top 15 that got nothing.

No signature yet.
#71654 by declan_winter Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:12 am
Hugo wrote:Devs if you don't want to waste more time in AF just release systems with COPY/PASTE and increase everything will be better we busy kill unkillable stuff rather than just walking around doing nothing because game is BORING atm.
Hugo

Like Co-op Survival?
No offense or anything though. ;)

Glad to have an update, and with Moderators talking about testing servers with the Three Emperors in them on Global Chat, it gives hope. (Ty, mods, for playing on super buggy servers just so things get tested.)

Also, the new music is fantastic, so there is that!

Thanks developers, have a cyber-cookie (each!)
P.S. Sorry, my cyber-cookies weren't smart enough to pick up on the fact the the prefix cyber hasn't been used in a decade.

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#71660 by Chris22 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:29 am
drnspider wrote:
Chris22 wrote:Well your small patch didnt work for this month since I only got 400 flux for finishing in 1st place. Now I'm owed 1200 flux.

at least you got someting, i got 0 flux, no pop up at all :? lets hope its just a small delay :mrgreen:

I also know of couple other players in the top 15 that got nothing.

Well at least they gave you your flux that was owed to you the last time you finished first :D
#71661 by Hugo Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:22 pm
declan_winter wrote:
Hugo wrote:Devs if you don't want to waste more time in AF just release systems with COPY/PASTE and increase everything will be better we busy kill unkillable stuff rather than just walking around doing nothing because game is BORING atm.
Hugo

Like Co-op Survival?
No offense or anything though. ;)

Glad to have an update, and with Moderators talking about testing servers with the Three Emperors in them on Global Chat, it gives hope. (Ty, mods, for playing on super buggy servers just so things get tested.)

Also, the new music is fantastic, so there is that!

Thanks developers, have a cyber-cookie (each!)
P.S. Sorry, my cyber-cookies weren't smart enough to pick up on the fact the the prefix cyber hasn't been used in a decade.

At least you would have something to do. The thing bad about co op is at some points is 1 to 1 level arts what makes it useless with vorsran.
Because when it was only fulzar up , co op was much but much better than fulzar so yeah would be better than the currently "no challenge stuff" .

GO NINJAS
#71672 by TheSorrow Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:42 pm
BrianN wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:OMG most unexpected thing today! Thank you!

...Why are you getting all excited over a small fix on something that didn't even affect 99% of the players?

...says the person who caused the problem in the first place.

Brian, how did I cause the issue? I can't just go and break pvp rewards...so how is it my fault??

Also, people are correct when they say the issue wasn't fixed. I finished 5th but it said I got 4th place, when I really didn't.

Shade
#71677 by BrianN Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 pm
By causing the devs to change how PVP is scored and works with you and your clannies abusing it like it was your dong.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke