Official announcements for AstroFlux
#68843 by Bellatrix Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:41 am
Hey guys

A small release was made fixing an issue where a clan instance would end up unusable, that should hopefully be fixed now.

Ty BHE for reporting and Ty Devs for fixing.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#68869 by Martin E Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:35 pm
Thank you Bellatrix for your attempts to fix it and ta to the devs for fixing promptly once it was brought to their attention
Clan inst are really useful for getting slaughtered without the embarressment of witnesses :D
#68871 by Jesright73 Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:05 pm
i for one am happy to see the little updates made available for the players to see. :D

no problems with the mods posting the info, news from the paperboy (or girl) is better than no news.

don't stop posting!
#68872 by TheCen Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:28 pm
You probably don't know.. but i'll ask anyway. Does this fix this issue?

Reported in Bug and Glitches:

February 15th, 2016

November 29th, 2016

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#68877 by bolbi Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:26 am
Yes I'm very happy to be kept updated, thank you Mods.

I hope this at least helps get the ideas of "the devs never do anything" or "the devs never do <enter complaint here>" which I see much to often in game and on the forums, get the community to be a bit friendlier towards our devs.

I'll mention that I've recently been going though all the posts in the "News & Announcements" section as of late, and I must say the community seemed alot more positive a few years back. (I'm still yet to find a point where it takes a turn for the worse.)
#68890 by TheCen Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:53 am

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.