Official announcements for AstroFlux
#68702 by bolbi Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Couldn't they just put a few spawners or something like that, that the bombers are agro to, and are invisible to the players. Like the black hole spawner in Vorsan, just let the bombers be agro to it.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#68721 by BrianN Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:03 pm
Bombers spawn from around the SZs just outside of normal visual range (you can see them because they are visible for a short time right after they spawn)...you dont need the NPCs there to keep them hanging around.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#68737 by traf Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:46 pm
why not give them a few invisible unkillable targets to bomb? i think the problem is that the NPCs are really really lag heavy for some people, whereas the bombs themselves aren't as bad persay.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#68768 by TheSame Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:39 pm
doginh wrote:people avoid Vorsan because of death lines and a lot of mobs near gates,
imho it should be easier to pass into first and second rings,
wider gates and open stations to land - is good way to fix situation

by the way
when new system are supposed to be released?

If you can't pass through the death lines should you really be there in the first place? They're really not that hard. Just practice more or something.

TheDepraved
#68879 by doginh Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:48 am
TheSimple wrote:
doginh wrote:people avoid Vorsan because of death lines and a lot of mobs near gates,

by the way

If you can't pass through the death lines should you really be there in the first place? They're really not that hard. Just practice more or something.

more players more fun,
the issue there are no players in vorsan most of time, what I see 3-10 players at weekend in peek
I like how fulzar is done which made it popular
#68882 by Chris22 Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:09 am
doginh wrote:
TheSimple wrote:

by the way

more players more fun,
the issue there are no players in vorsan most of time, what I see 3-10 players at weekend in peek
I like how fulzar is done which made it popular

the issue is people don't want to put in the time to be able to learn how to farm Vors correctly.
#68900 by SpecialK Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:39 pm
The issue is more than 7 players in there and WE ALL GET EATEN BY THE LAGMONSTER! D:

(Wait, are caps ok here? Those weren't angry caps anyway so, do what you will. I could change to italics but I don't think they'd really capture the tone of voice I was going for. :p)
#69101 by Luibis Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm
i dont understand why post vorsan changes coming soon at 18 jan? Now 1 feb and nothing updated so i think you lie us.
#69102 by DevNull Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:17 pm
Post like these are made to quiet the masses that are on to the BS some of the mods spew.

Glaringly obvious

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#69103 by traf Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:33 pm
I think a loose definition of "soon" should be used here.

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#70664 by doginh Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:31 pm
TheScythe wrote:Greetings Astrofluxers!

Some changes are being worked on to make vorsran a little more interesting and fun to play in.
This may include, but is not necessarily limited to: a possible rearrangement of some structural objects and npcs, the addition of the three emperors, and one change that has been released:

As of now, the Naxar wave generators no longer debuff 500% energy resist, only 15%. This will eliminate deathline suicides when attempting to pass a gate. The damage dealt by the turrets remains unaltered.

Happy flying!

Only devs should do posts like that... after months of waiting it is looking like an empty promise, based on nothing
#70665 by traf Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:34 pm
If Magnus had posted it, you'd be saying the same thing though. At least the "changes already made" was right :)

― William Howard Taft
#70719 by traf Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:00 pm
The heat death of the universe perhaps? I don't know.

― William Howard Taft