Official announcements for AstroFlux
#68619 by TheScythe Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:08 pm
Greetings Astrofluxers!

Some changes are being worked on to make vorsran a little more interesting and fun to play in.
This may include, but is not necessarily limited to: a possible rearrangement of some structural objects and npcs, the addition of the three emperors, and one change that has been released:

As of now, the Naxar wave generators no longer debuff 500% energy resist, only 15%. This will eliminate deathline suicides when attempting to pass a gate. The damage dealt by the turrets remains unaltered.

Happy flying!

TheDepraved
#68621 by Nightsky Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:18 pm
What change? Making it hopefully harder? Ohh wait, i just read reduced energy resist debuff on wave generators, i see where this is going...

#68627 by Drl Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:05 pm
Nerf the spawn rate of the Bombers, cause most of us can agree that they have a ridiculist spawn rate. also, fix the mob desync in vorsran to while your at it.
Last edited by Drl on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Currently in the Endless void.

V The link to the Xaliuris Universe V
http://xaliuris.wikia.com/wiki/Xaliuris_Wikia
#68630 by Nightsky Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:47 pm
AC-Archangel wrote:You don't look like a dev.

But you know... mod-beta power ._. Because they know everything before we do it.

#68643 by Bellatrix Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:48 am

You are right, we delete this post now, Porrdige why did you not tell me Scythe is not a dev?!!

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#68649 by BrianN Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:10 pm
How about making the system playable again? Get rid of the NPCs and alot of the fluff people just pass by...plus, do we really need to nerf the hardest system out there?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#68650 by AC-Archangel Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:20 pm
Bellatrix wrote:

You are right, we delete this post now, Porrdige why did you not tell me Scythe is not a dev?!!

Just saying, its great to know the devs care so much about this game they even pop in while the servers and code are falling apart.

....except they didnt, instead they are concerned about some needless nerf to vorsran, which they cant even bother to make a simple forum post about.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#68651 by Nightsky Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 pm
AC-Archangel wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:

Just saying, its great to know the devs care so much about this game they even pop in while the servers and code are falling apart.

....except they didnt, instead they are concerned about some needless nerf to vorsran, which they cant even bother to make a simple forum post about.

And a possible 5% chance of emperors :lol:

#68652 by bolbi Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:12 pm
AC-Archangel wrote:Just saying, its great to know the devs care so much about this game they even pop in while the servers and code are falling apart.

....except they didnt

Hey that's not fair, I've seen Magnus come on... once... for five seconds. :roll:

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#68655 by doginh Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:00 pm
people avoid Vorsan because of death lines and a lot of mobs near gates,
imho it should be easier to pass into first and second rings,
wider gates and open stations to land - is good way to fix situation

by the way
when new system are supposed to be released?
#68673 by SpecialK Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:30 pm
I think Vorsran's really good as it is. A well-designed and challenging system. Just is annoying to play (substitute 'unplayable' if your connections not that great) with that shellfish lag. Anything that might improve the system performance gets a vote from me. :)
#68690 by bolbi Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:13 am
Yes travel time can be a bit much depending on your ship and connection, but for the most part Vorsan isn't that bad. And as just like SpecialK, I'm for anything that will improve performance there.

Also is there a reason to even have the NPCs there if they are blown to smithereens as soon as they spawn?

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#68696 by Bellatrix Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 am
bolbi wrote:Also is there a reason to even have the NPCs there if they are blown to smithereens as soon as they spawn?

But who will lure the bombers to sz if there are no easy pray there?

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux