Official announcements for AstroFlux
#67635 by Hugo Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:17 am

GO NINJAS
#67641 by Hugo Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:02 pm

GO NINJAS
#67642 by DevNull Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:53 pm
Yes yes thats it TheSlaughter I didnt need to hack to make a name for myself..You are too easy keep trying!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :lol:
#67649 by traf Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:01 am
Hugo was one of the most powerful (and skillful!) fighters that I have ever seen (at the time anyway). The difference between me and him during the relevant time period was greater than the difference between me and swole today, and I was pretty good back then too. Mind you, all this was before he did his hacking. His "name" as you put it has less to do with his hacks than you think. His current "name" is heavily dependent on fighting skill/strength, just as it was before.

I'm not quite sure why you're still harping on ancient topics, so I politely invite you to drop it.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#67654 by Hugo Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:28 am

GO NINJAS
#67657 by Bellatrix Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:00 am
Lets not drop clan names and who feeds who, it might derail pretty quick doing that...

But to your point Hugo, almost anyone can today start a new account and reach new heights mostly because the arts before vosran are more or less worthless, the highest lvl arts back then were around lvl 120 and you had to do COOP to get them...

Today you jump into vosran and you instantly get lvl 100 arts and with little to no effort you are getting lvl 120 arts. With some more skill and training you now get lvl 150 arts...

So to be completely honest, there is more then just skill to that statement, but I do not deny the fact that when it comes to pvp you were and still are a great opponent.

I wish that more of the older players would come back, Petr, Alex, Sime, Belle, Dmat, Will, Drac, game is not really all the same without them, atleast not for me.

Lets get back to settle who is the best in pvp with some pew pew in game, shall we?

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#67659 by TheShredder Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:25 pm
The free ship is special because of many reasons:
The gift wrapper doesn't consume any power
The ship itself has 50% speed bonus
The ship has the best cooldown

TheSurgeon
#67669 by Hugo Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 pm

GO NINJAS
#67679 by Anti-X Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:24 pm

I am the Police Pursuit God!

The past is dark...