Official announcements for AstroFlux
#67635 by Hugo Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:17 am
Bellatrix wrote:
Hugo wrote::lol: And lacks on techs also :D
Still at given horse you don't look at teeth , so thank you devs :D
You could give some free pods too :lol:


Yupp and 5k flux for everyone who logs in and play this game first next year :)


why not ? :D New Year Flux Lottery :D

GO NINJAS
#67637 by DevNull Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:10 pm
Hugo wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:
Hugo wrote::lol: And lacks on techs also :D
Still at given horse you don't look at teeth , so thank you devs :D
You could give some free pods too :lol:


Yupp and 5k flux for everyone who logs in and play this game first next year :)


why not ? :D New Year Flux Hackery :D




Wait what?

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#67641 by Hugo Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:02 pm
FUBAR wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:
Hugo wrote::lol: And lacks on techs also :D
Still at given horse you don't look at teeth , so thank you devs :D
You could give some free pods too :lol:


Yupp and 5k flux for everyone who logs in and play this game first next year :)


why not ? :D New Year Flux Hackery :D




Wait what?

I wont even bother with you devnull, beside the toxic you are nowadays you're really a null ingame, maybe thats why you toxic to get some attention.

GO NINJAS
#67642 by DevNull Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:53 pm
Yes yes thats it TheSlaughter I didnt need to hack to make a name for myself..You are too easy keep trying!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :lol:

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#67649 by traf Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:01 am
Hugo was one of the most powerful (and skillful!) fighters that I have ever seen (at the time anyway). The difference between me and him during the relevant time period was greater than the difference between me and swole today, and I was pretty good back then too. Mind you, all this was before he did his hacking. His "name" as you put it has less to do with his hacks than you think. His current "name" is heavily dependent on fighting skill/strength, just as it was before.

I'm not quite sure why you're still harping on ancient topics, so I politely invite you to drop it.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#67654 by Hugo Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:28 am
FUBAR wrote:Yes yes thats it TheSlaughter I didnt need to hack to make a name for myself..You are too easy keep trying!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :lol:

To start my ban and my "hack" were about flux only, flux don't make you win or make you stronger :)
Any time anywhere when you wanna pvp pm and come and see for yourself how easy I'm :) What will be your excuse now? In less than 4 months I already overcome acc's with years, let's see what yours do.
That trying shame some of you (envy one's) do is just trash talk , to depreciate what I'm and what I can do ,because with your ancient acc can't do what I do even if you got feed by arts by stronger players like it is your case ( in ninjas you're were feed ,in strike you're fead by Chris), but the true is I'm getting stronger everyday , because I don't join dramas ,kos and harass ppl and don't spent my day 90% talking trash. I do pve, farm and pvp , and that is the difference between good/bad Sucess/unsucessfull players.
I'm far away the Supremacy I had before ,but I will get there , looking foward what you will say when that happens.
I will drop every post you say after this in response or reply, I talk only in pvp so I invite you answer me there .

Thanks Traf for your kind words :!: ;)

GO NINJAS
#67657 by Bellatrix Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:00 am
Lets not drop clan names and who feeds who, it might derail pretty quick doing that...

But to your point Hugo, almost anyone can today start a new account and reach new heights mostly because the arts before vosran are more or less worthless, the highest lvl arts back then were around lvl 120 and you had to do COOP to get them...

Today you jump into vosran and you instantly get lvl 100 arts and with little to no effort you are getting lvl 120 arts. With some more skill and training you now get lvl 150 arts...

So to be completely honest, there is more then just skill to that statement, but I do not deny the fact that when it comes to pvp you were and still are a great opponent.

I wish that more of the older players would come back, Petr, Alex, Sime, Belle, Dmat, Will, Drac, game is not really all the same without them, atleast not for me.

Lets get back to settle who is the best in pvp with some pew pew in game, shall we?

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#67659 by TheShredder Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:25 pm
The free ship is special because of many reasons:
The gift wrapper doesn't consume any power
The ship itself has 50% speed bonus
The ship has the best cooldown

TheSurgeon
#67661 by DevNull Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:00 pm
Hugo wrote:
FUBAR wrote:Yes yes thats it TheSlaughter I didnt need to hack to make a name for myself..You are too easy keep trying!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :lol:

To start my ban and my "hack" were about flux only, flux don't make you win or make you stronger :)
Any time anywhere when you wanna pvp pm and come and see for yourself how easy I'm :) What will be your excuse now? In less than 4 months I already overcome acc's with years, let's see what yours do.
That trying shame some of you (envy one's) do is just trash talk , to depreciate what I'm and what I can do ,because with your ancient acc can't do what I do even if you got feed by arts by stronger players like it is your case ( in ninjas you're were feed ,in strike you're fead by Chris), but the true is I'm getting stronger everyday , because I don't join dramas ,kos and harass ppl and don't spent my day 90% talking trash. I do pve, farm and pvp , and that is the difference between good/bad Sucess/unsucessfull players.
I'm far away the Supremacy I had before ,but I will get there , looking foward what you will say when that happens.
I will drop every post you say after this in response or reply, I talk only in pvp so I invite you answer me there .

Thanks Traf for your kind words :!: ;)



Oh ok..

So when you were hacking flux you didnt have to wait the ridiculously long upgrades times like the others who didnt hack flux? So in short you got stronger alot faster than those that didnt hack flux? That makes it ok and you are able to justify that in your head. Nice

And while I was NINJAS who was I fed by? You? noway you were the height of your hacking career and would hardly talk to anyone in clan..TheShredder nope you and him were tight knit buddies while in NINJAS interesting inst it?

TheStentorian? Nah he was the nicest guy I met in game he would explain how to kill stuff kinda like what Drac does/did to help people if ya didnt get it you didnt get it pretty easy to understand.


As for Chris feeding me yes and yes but than again he showed me how to farm the admiral which I have done at times but ya know when you are in a clan with LEGITIMATE players it makes it more fun to farm stuff and not act alll elitist like you did your entire time while in game.

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#67662 by Nightsky Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:09 pm
TheShredder wrote:The free ship is special because of many reasons:
The gift wrapper doesn't consume any power
The ship itself has 50% speed bonus
The ship has the best cooldown

Cool, the gift wrapper uses no power. In exchange, the damage it deals is also the lowest in the game... At least the firework platform deals some damage and has a good AoE. And snowformer actually dealt some serious damage in PvP and PvE :) Ohh, not to forget, chicken can heal itself and has some serious damage mines and good damage bonuses.
Speed alone doesn't help me, otherwise i would see more explorers flying around and fighting... But i see no explorers, might it be because speed is useless thanks to vindicator? Or is it because of it's power penalty? Release a ship that has -75% power, -75% power regen but +400% kinetic damage and see how many people are using it.
Cool, cooldown! How much use does cooldown have if you can't kill enemies in a good amount of time? I'm level 8 on my newest alt, i have most weapons that usually deal a good amount of damage, yet i only can shoot 2 piercing shots, 8 sticky bombs, 7 acid blaster shots, 3 missiles and i can count up more. And it takes a very high amount of time to regain the energy, and using the gift wrapper slows down the recharge time even more. So it's NOT Zero power use :) it just uses like 1 power per shot.

Image
#67669 by Hugo Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Lets not drop clan names and who feeds who, it might derail pretty quick doing that...

But to your point Hugo, almost anyone can today start a new account and reach new heights mostly because the arts before vosran are more or less worthless, the highest lvl arts back then were around lvl 120 and you had to do COOP to get them...

Today you jump into vosran and you instantly get lvl 100 arts and with little to no effort you are getting lvl 120 arts. With some more skill and training you now get lvl 150 arts...

So to be completely honest, there is more then just skill to that statement, but I do not deny the fact that when it comes to pvp you were and still are a great opponent.

I wish that more of the older players would come back, Petr, Alex, Sime, Belle, Dmat, Will, Drac, game is not really all the same without them, atleast not for me.

Lets get back to settle who is the best in pvp with some pew pew in game, shall we?


Belle now it's is vorsran, before it was executer with BQ and lance or cl or even astrolance glicth and at start of Fulzar you had also aggro regius and lure it to left side and let it kill stuff and get arts , before the lure and executer you had blobs hc+infested+ particle gun and you solo'ed a gold blob easier than now for ex.,before blobs you had renegades that was made easily with stickies or cl and every one of those easy.
After you know what to do ,how to is easy,but first you have to know to do it.

GO NINJAS
#67671 by Bellatrix Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:57 pm
Hugo wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:Lets not drop clan names and who feeds who, it might derail pretty quick doing that...

But to your point Hugo, almost anyone can today start a new account and reach new heights mostly because the arts before vosran are more or less worthless, the highest lvl arts back then were around lvl 120 and you had to do COOP to get them...

Today you jump into vosran and you instantly get lvl 100 arts and with little to no effort you are getting lvl 120 arts. With some more skill and training you now get lvl 150 arts...

So to be completely honest, there is more then just skill to that statement, but I do not deny the fact that when it comes to pvp you were and still are a great opponent.

I wish that more of the older players would come back, Petr, Alex, Sime, Belle, Dmat, Will, Drac, game is not really all the same without them, atleast not for me.

Lets get back to settle who is the best in pvp with some pew pew in game, shall we?


Belle now it's is vorsran, before it was executer with BQ and lance or cl or even astrolance glicth and at start of Fulzar you had also aggro regius and lure it to left side and let it kill stuff and get arts , before the lure and executer you had blobs hc+infested+ particle gun and you solo'ed a gold blob easier than now for ex.,before blobs you had renegades that was made easily with stickies or cl and every one of those easy.
After you know what to do ,how to is easy,but first you have to know to do it.


It is all true, but before we had coop arts for over 1 year, that was the max, so be competitive with people that have had over 100k lvl 120 art to sort is hard, be competitive with people that have just started to farm lvl 150 arts, and join them is easier. But it does not matter really, your account is clean, and what ever "crimes" you have done are now in the past. So lets move forward and have lots of fun with alot more pew pew :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#67679 by Anti-X Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:24 pm
AC-Archangel wrote:Never got my rocket sled but I logged on twice during the period it was available, I mean I know I have it in my sig that I think you guys are failures but plz don't prove me right.


if you were not in fulzar then it should have worked, it did when i entered hyperion

I am the Police Pursuit God!

The past is dark...
But the future is bright!

BLUE HAWKS ELITE FTW

Merry Christmas!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.