Official announcements for AstroFlux
#66614 by Tef Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:32 am
Hello everyone,

We have just released a new ship called Rapture. It's an energy based, close range fighter with kiting capabilities. It comes with three new weapons, two are unique for its model and one can be copied. Can be found in Fulzar hangar for 4000 Flux.

Weapons

Electrocute
- Very short range.
- Extreme damage.
- Difficult to use.
- Can not be copied.

Twin Phaser
- Close range lightning weapon.
- High damage.
- Can not be copied.

Plasma Traps
- Very good for kiting.
- Slow speed.
- Homing.
- Medium damage.
- 4x projectiles.

Have fun!
#66616 by Nightsky Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:05 am
Ohh, another OP ship!

When is the next rebalance scheduled?

(but yeah, it's a nice ship)

#66618 by Bellatrix Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:15 am
Nice job Tef, thank you, look forward to fight it in game.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#66620 by Nightsky Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:50 am
There are so many other problems to fix but the devs decide to add a new ship, of course with a weapon that will definitely not going to become OP on other ships, because heck, blade isn't overpowered either with long range weapons as a melee-ship, right? No comment. Emperors should have been added WITH vorsran, not years after and i'm certainly afraid how long it will take until we get the next system... between cynapsian and fulzar it took 1 year, between fulzar and vorsran it took 1,5 years... The next one will take 2 years? I already stopped paying up for the game, players with a functional brain should do the same.

Seriously. You should start understanding my point. People grow impatient here, me included.

#66624 by TheScrub Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 pm
I love the design, Io hope we see the others soon!

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#66627 by boogerrito Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:21 pm
Jpsi wrote:Those red traps are looking good. Pity I don't have enough flux at the moment.

Speaking of not having flux, Kumo, where's the PvP list for November?

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#66628 by Bellatrix Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:23 pm
boogerrito wrote:
Jpsi wrote:Those red traps are looking good. Pity I don't have enough flux at the moment.

Speaking of not having flux, Kumo, where's the PvP list for November?

You will only get a skull, it will be invisible for now :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#66630 by TheSorrow Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:33 pm
Ship looks pretty cool, hope it will become a highly used ship to add some variation to the gameplay.

boogerrito wrote:Speaking of not having flux, Kumo, where's the PvP list for November?

+1

Shade
#66644 by Nightsky Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:20 pm
hattemandendk wrote:We need more low-mid range ships at an affordable cost.

We don't need any ships anymore... We need new and enjoyable content.

#66648 by TheCen Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Nightsky wrote:We don't need any ships anymore... We need new and enjoyable content.

Take a chill pill. They said in the last update three things are going to happen:

1. three new ships (we got one today)
2. Vorsran re-balance (whatever that means)
3. Emporers

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#66652 by TheKrazyKangaroo Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:28 pm
I've noticed that on the ship, the engine looks out of place. I think you should design it so that instead of having a big red blob in-between the legs, you should have a small jet stream that will look better and actually fit in with the rest of the ship.

#66673 by DevNull Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 pm
The ship is fun the weapon Electrocute its pretty hard to hit things but if it connects its pretty much insta death

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people