Official announcements for AstroFlux
#66378 by boogerrito Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:20 am
BrianN,

What we did isn't as bad as you seem to think. Seriously, just talk to me about it in game if you want to know more. I don't think it's appropriate to derail this thread even further.

Also, perhaps as an unintended consequence of this patch, the devs have essentially removed any reason to collude in PvP, besides for fun. Why bother staking everything on winning when a win is but a drop in an ocean of points? I win the majority of matches I play in, help or no help, so now that a loss means only a few points short of a win, who cares :D

Besides the fact that volume of matches now ridiculously outweighs skill, I'm enjoying it in some respects. This system is a lot less stressful for me because I know I don't need to win every match to stay ahead.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#66403 by SlikeyTre Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:56 am
8 Pages of comments and some very good suggestions ignored to push this out in it's announced form.... Does pre-release patch note feedback even matter?
#66405 by Nightsky Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:07 pm
SlikeyTre wrote:8 Pages of comments and some very good suggestions ignored to push this out in it's announced form.... Does pre-release patch note feedback even matter?

No. Because the devs work on it, finish it and then ask how the community likes it. Of course they want to release it because it's code that they worked on.

Can I advertise my game in this forum? Others are allowed as well!